|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Helene appear to Sharpe?
(a) Dirty and in drab clothes.
2. How does Helene's husband feel about her letter to him in Chapter 5?
(c) He finds it humorous.
3. For what did Ducos use Helene in the past?
(a) As an escort.
(b) To help him advance.
(d) To murder English soldiers.
4. Why does Sharpe feel guilty?
(a) That Harper was killed.
(b) About the death of his daughter.
(c) That his wife lost a leg to artillery.
(d) About the death of his wife.
5. What does Ducos want Helene to do?
(a) Take a letter to France.
(b) Leave her husband.
(c) Accuse Sharpe of ill conduct towards her.
(d) Seduce Sharpe.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Sharpe begin to beat the door down on the convent?
2. What does Angel do obsessively with his weapon?
3. In Chapter 3 what does Harper think Sharpe might do that worries Harper?
4. What did Hogan promise the man in question #49 if he would hang in Sharpe's place?
5. Why does Sharpe want to know why Helene wrote the letter besides the political significance of it?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)