|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sharpe find Helene?
(a) In a locked cell.
(b) In the novitiate's corridor.
(c) In the refectory.
(d) In the chapel.
2. How does the prosecutor portray Sharpe?
(a) As a prideful man bent on revenge.
(b) As a weak man.
(c) As an immoral man.
(d) As a sociopath.
3. Why did the Marques marry Helene?
(c) She was pregnant.
4. To what does Hogan compare the situation with Sharpe?
(a) A discharge of judgment.
(b) A torno.
(c) A matter of fate.
(d) A stupid mistake.
5. What does Ducos want Helene to do?
(a) Accuse Sharpe of ill conduct towards her.
(b) Seduce Sharpe.
(c) Take a letter to France.
(d) Leave her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharpe write a letter to Major Hogan?
2. What nationality is Helene Leroux's husband?
3. What is the prisoner being hung wear on his legs?
4. How does Sharpe observe the French army?
5. What does Hacha think will happen to Spain because of the Sharpe incident?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)