|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3 what does Harper think Sharpe might do that worries Harper?
(a) Get into trouble.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Quit the military.
(d) Get drunk?
2. Why is Angel worried about attacking the convent?
(a) His sister had been at a convent.
(b) It is all women.
(c) There are no soldiers there.
(d) It is a holy place.
3. In what capacity will Trumper-Jones work at Sharpe's trial?
(b) Trial recorder.
(c) Defending officer.
(d) Prosecuting officer.
4. What does the condemned man do when the noose is put around his neck?
(b) Fights the guards.
(c) Falls into the guard.
5. What is the prisoner being hung wear on his legs?
(a) Green rifle pants.
(b) Brown army uniform.
(c) Black tights.
(d) White infantryman trousers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the prosecutor portray Sharpe?
2. In what country was Leroy born?
3. What nationality does Sharpe pretend to be?
4. What puts Sharpe in a bad mood in Chapter 3?
5. Why can't the Spanish observers see the prisoner being hung?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)