|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harper worry about Sharpe?
(a) That he is attacking a holy place.
(b) That he won't find La Marquesa.
(c) That he is so close to the Spanish.
(d) That he has only Angel to protect him.
2. Why does Sharpe write a letter to Major Hogan?
(a) To tell him what actually happened.
(b) To get Harper transferred.
(c) To inform him of his Wife's death.
(d) To get him to defend him.
3. What kind of weapon does Angel carry?
(a) A Bowie knife.
(b) A hunting bow.
(c) A Baker rifle.
(d) A cavalry sword.
4. Why did the Marques marry Helene?
(a) She was pregnant.
5. How does Sharpe threaten the Mother Superior?
(a) That his soldiers will overrun the convent.
(b) That he will burn them out.
(c) That he will shoot her.
(d) That he will disrupt the entire convent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sharpe glad his horse has a long tail?
2. What does Hogan warn Sharpe about with the French?
3. About what does Helene boast to Ducos?
4. What does the court deny Sharpe in his request about being hung?
5. What does Angel so in reaction to his family's deaths?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)