|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hogan warn Sharpe about with the French?
(a) They are moving west.
(b) They will shoot him for a spy.
(c) Not to get caught by them.
(d) They want to see him dead also.
2. Why was Sharpe arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) For selling the tents.
(b) For selling the mules.
(c) For the murder of Helene's husband.
(d) For stealing from the Spainish.
3. Why does Sharpe feel guilty?
(a) That his wife lost a leg to artillery.
(b) About the death of his wife.
(c) That Harper was killed.
(d) About the death of his daughter.
4. Who was hanged instead of Sharpe?
(a) George Trenton.
(b) Richard Stamford.
(c) Patrick Dooley.
(d) John Eddington.
5. Why does Sharpe write a letter to Major Hogan?
(a) To get him to defend him.
(b) To get Harper transferred.
(c) To inform him of his Wife's death.
(d) To tell him what actually happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Helene boast to Ducos?
2. What did Hogan promise the man in question #49 if he would hang in Sharpe's place?
3. What will happen to Sharpe if he is found guilty?
4. Why was Sharpe's execution staged?
5. What is the prisoner being hung wear on his legs?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)