|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hogan warn Sharpe about with the French?
(a) They are moving west.
(b) They want to see him dead also.
(c) They will shoot him for a spy.
(d) Not to get caught by them.
2. What did Hogan promise the man in question #49 if he would hang in Sharpe's place?
(a) He would be found not guilty by the army.
(b) His wife would get his army pension.
(c) His mother would receive payment.
(d) His brother would live.
3. Of what does Ducos accuse Helene?
(a) Stealing the fortune she has.
(b) Killing a top Napoleon aide.
(c) Having an affair with his brother.
(d) Spying for the English.
4. What does Angel want to happen to the French?
(a) They have their country completely destroyed.
(b) They win the war.
(c) They are cast out of Spain.
(d) Nothing, he doesn't care about the French.
5. What position does Lt. Colonel Leroy hold in the South Essex Battalion?
(a) Strategic adviser to the battalion commander.
(b) Company commander.
(c) Battalions Commander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to Sharpe if he is found guilty?
2. How does Ducos feel towards Helene?
3. How old was Angel when his family was killed?
4. Why was Sharpe arrested in Chapter 5?
5. What does Father Hacha tell the Marques about the outcome of the duel?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)