|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Sharpe's execution staged?
(a) To get another man hung.
(c) To set Sharpe up for spying.
(d) To please Helene.
2. What does Hacha think about the death of the Marques?
(a) Sharpe had no reason to kill him.
(b) It will save Spain.
(c) He deserved it.
(d) He was a Catholic so will go to heaven.
3. What does Father Hacha tell the Marques about the outcome of the duel?
(a) That the general won.
(b) That Sharpe surrendered.
(c) That Sharpe won.
(d) That it was a draw.
4. What does Angel so in reaction to his family's deaths?
(a) Kill all Spaniards.
(b) Aid the British whenver possible.
(c) Cry at night.
(d) Doesn't talk.
5. How does the prosecutor portray Sharpe?
(a) As a weak man.
(b) As an immoral man.
(c) As a prideful man bent on revenge.
(d) As a sociopath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Michael Trumper-Jones about Sharpe's appearance?
2. What kind of hair does the prisoner being hung have?
3. About what does Leroy confront Sharpe?
4. What does Hogan warn Sharpe about with the French?
5. What is the name of Sharpe's horse?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)