|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the man in question #49 going to be hanged?
(a) For stealing ammunition.
(b) For looting a church.
(c) For shooting an officer.
(d) For raping Wellington's wife.
2. What kind of weapon does Angel carry?
(a) A Baker rifle.
(b) A hunting bow.
(c) A cavalry sword.
(d) A Bowie knife.
3. Where is Sharpe placed in Chapter 6 after he is arrested?
(a) In the stockade.
(b) He's under house arrest.
(c) The dungeon at the governor's palace.
(d) A holding room.
4. What do the Spanish think about Sharpe being sentenced to hanging?
(a) It is wrong, he didn't do it.
(b) It is right.
(c) It is too good and quick.
(d) They don't have an opinion.
5. Why does an English sergeant jerk on the prisoner's legs?
(a) To snap his neck.
(b) To straighten out his trousers.
(c) To keep him from falling.
(d) To take his shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe do against the French in Chapter 1?
2. What is the prisoner being hung wear on his legs?
3. Who challenges Sharpe to a duel?
4. About what does Leroy confront Sharpe?
5. Who was hanged instead of Sharpe?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)