|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to Sharpe if he is found guilty?
(a) He'll be put in prison for 20 years.
(b) He will hang.
(c) He'll be stripped of his rank.
(d) He'll be transported.
2. Why was Sharpe arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) For stealing from the Spainish.
(b) For the murder of Helene's husband.
(c) For selling the tents.
(d) For selling the mules.
3. To what does Hogan compare the situation with Sharpe?
(a) A matter of fate.
(b) A stupid mistake.
(c) A torno.
(d) A discharge of judgment.
4. Why is Patrick worried about Sharpe?
(a) He thinks Sharpe is suicidal.
(b) He thinks Sharpe is angry at him.
(c) He thinks Sharpe is depressed.
(d) He thinks Sharpe is bored.
5. Of what does Ducos accuse Helene?
(a) Killing a top Napoleon aide.
(b) Spying for the English.
(c) Having an affair with his brother.
(d) Stealing the fortune she has.
Short Answer Questions
1. What arrives at the Sharpe's camp in Chapter 3 that Sharpe believes is unnecessary?
2. What do the Spanish think about Sharpe being sentenced to hanging?
3. How does Father Hacha feel about Sharpe's death?
4. Who challenges Sharpe to a duel?
5. What do the witnesses against Sharpe say they used to identify him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)