|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven and Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Patrick and Isabella meet?
2. How does Father Hacha feel about Sharpe's death?
3. Why does Sharpe write a letter to Major Hogan?
(a) To inform him of his Wife's death.
(b) To get him to defend him.
(c) To tell him what actually happened.
(d) To get Harper transferred.
4. Why can't Sharpe buy anything?
(a) He is too poor.
(b) He left his money in England.
(c) His wife won't let him.
(d) He has to have his father's permission.
5. Who challenges Sharpe to a duel?
(a) A Spanish spy.
(b) A French spy.
(c) The company commander.
(d) A Spanish general.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Spanish think about Sharpe being sentenced to hanging?
2. In what capacity will Trumper-Jones work at Sharpe's trial?
3. Why can't the Spanish observers see the prisoner being hung?
4. What does Isabella want from Harper?
5. In Chapter 3 what does Harper think Sharpe might do that worries Harper?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)