|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven and Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sharpe write a letter to Major Hogan?
(a) To tell him what actually happened.
(b) To get Harper transferred.
(c) To inform him of his Wife's death.
(d) To get him to defend him.
2. Who challenges Sharpe to a duel?
(a) A French spy.
(b) A Spanish spy.
(c) A Spanish general.
(d) The company commander.
3. What does Hacha think will happen to Spain because of the Sharpe incident?
(a) It won't affect Spain at all.
(b) It will become even more corrupt.
(c) It will become a world power again.
(d) It will be conquered by England.
4. How does Wellington feel about Sharpe's execution?
(a) He doesn't know about it.
(d) Very upset.
5. What nationality is Helene Leroux's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of what Sharpe did to the French in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 3 what does Harper think Sharpe might do that worries Harper?
3. In what capacity will Trumper-Jones work at Sharpe's trial?
4. What does Leroy want Sharpe to buy?
5. Why was Sharpe arrested in Chapter 5?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)