|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven and Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to Sharpe if he is found guilty?
(a) He'll be put in prison for 20 years.
(b) He'll be transported.
(c) He'll be stripped of his rank.
(d) He will hang.
2. What does Father Hacha tell the Marques about the outcome of the duel?
(a) That the general won.
(b) That Sharpe surrendered.
(c) That it was a draw.
(d) That Sharpe won.
3. How does Father Hacha feel about Sharpe's death?
4. In what country was Leroy born?
5. Why does Sharpe write a letter to Major Hogan?
(a) To get him to defend him.
(b) To inform him of his Wife's death.
(c) To get Harper transferred.
(d) To tell him what actually happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Helene boast to Ducos?
2. Why did the Marques marry Helene?
3. What does Hacha think about the death of the Marques?
4. What do the witnesses against Sharpe say they used to identify him?
5. Why is Patrick worried about Sharpe?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)