|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five and Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrives at the Sharpe's camp in Chapter 3 that Sharpe believes is unnecessary?
(a) Field artillery.
2. About what does Helene boast to Ducos?
(a) The amount of her personal assets.
(b) Her friendship with the Spanish queen.
(c) Her abilities in bed.
(d) Her relationship with Napoleon.
3. Who challenges Sharpe to a duel?
(a) A Spanish spy.
(b) A Spanish general.
(c) A French spy.
(d) The company commander.
4. What puts Sharpe in a bad mood in Chapter 3?
(a) His wife's arrival.
(b) Having to ride a mule.
(c) Harper telling him to go get drunk.
(d) The arrival of a Spanish officer.
5. Why is Patrick worried about Sharpe?
(a) He thinks Sharpe is bored.
(b) He thinks Sharpe is depressed.
(c) He thinks Sharpe is suicidal.
(d) He thinks Sharpe is angry at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharpe feel guilty?
2. What does Isabella want from Harper?
3. How does Helene's husband feel about her letter to him in Chapter 5?
4. What position does Lt. Colonel Leroy hold in the South Essex Battalion?
5. About what does Leroy confront Sharpe?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)