|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five and Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Marques marry Helene?
(b) She was pregnant.
2. Why does Sharpe write a letter to Major Hogan?
(a) To inform him of his Wife's death.
(b) To tell him what actually happened.
(c) To get Harper transferred.
(d) To get him to defend him.
3. Where is Sharpe placed in Chapter 6 after he is arrested?
(a) The dungeon at the governor's palace.
(b) He's under house arrest.
(c) A holding room.
(d) In the stockade.
4. What puts Sharpe in a bad mood in Chapter 3?
(a) Harper telling him to go get drunk.
(b) The arrival of a Spanish officer.
(c) Having to ride a mule.
(d) His wife's arrival.
5. How does the prosecutor portray Sharpe?
(a) As an immoral man.
(b) As a weak man.
(c) As a prideful man bent on revenge.
(d) As a sociopath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe do against the French in Chapter 1?
2. Why does Sharpe feel guilty?
3. About what does Leroy confront Sharpe?
4. How does Ducos feel towards Helene?
5. What will happen to Sharpe if he is found guilty?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)