|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five and Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe do against the French in Chapter 1?
(a) Poisons their water supply.
(b) Sends them in the wrong direction.
(c) Tricks them into an ambush.
(d) Blows up their supply train.
2. What does Leroy want Sharpe to buy?
(a) A horse.
(b) A new uniform.
(c) Fodder for the animals.
(d) A tent.
3. Why is Helene moving her fortune to France?
(a) Her husband is after it.
(b) For safekeeping.
(c) She is a French citizen.
(d) She wants to support Napoleon.
4. What do the witnesses against Sharpe say they used to identify him?
(a) His height.
(b) His sword and his walk.
(c) His boot prints.
(d) His large, straight sword.
5. Why did the Marques marry Helene?
(c) She was pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of what Sharpe did to the French in Chapter 1?
2. What surprises Michael Trumper-Jones about Sharpe's appearance?
3. How does the prosecutor portray Sharpe?
4. What will happen to Sharpe if he is found guilty?
5. What nationality is Helene Leroux's husband?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)