|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five and Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Patrick worried about Sharpe?
(a) He thinks Sharpe is bored.
(b) He thinks Sharpe is angry at him.
(c) He thinks Sharpe is depressed.
(d) He thinks Sharpe is suicidal.
2. Why was Sharpe arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) For selling the mules.
(b) For stealing from the Spainish.
(c) For the murder of Helene's husband.
(d) For selling the tents.
3. What does Leroy want Sharpe to buy?
(a) A tent.
(b) A new uniform.
(c) A horse.
(d) Fodder for the animals.
4. In what country was Leroy born?
5. What is the result of what Sharpe did to the French in Chapter 1?
(a) Renders them immobile.
(b) He is promoted to general.
(c) He is able to return to England.
(d) Ninety percent of the French die.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Helene boast to Ducos?
2. Who dropped the South Essex's arms in the river?
3. What does Sharpe do against the French in Chapter 1?
4. Why can't Sharpe buy anything?
5. What arrives at the Sharpe's camp in Chapter 3 that Sharpe believes is unnecessary?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)