|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Two and Chapter Twenty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Hogan compare the situation with Sharpe?
(a) A stupid mistake.
(b) A discharge of judgment.
(c) A matter of fate.
(d) A torno.
2. What does Harper believe?
(a) That Richard Sharpe is still alive.
(b) That Sharpe is dead.
(c) That the French are feinting.
(d) That the British cannot possibly pull off a victory.
3. Who is Sharpe given to help him clear his name?
(a) A boy named Angel.
(b) Two intelligence officers.
(c) A small platoon.
(d) No one.
4. Why is Sharpe's name purposefully misspelled on his parole form?
(a) So that it is not legally binding.
(b) The clerk is sloppy.
(c) So the French do not learn who he is.
(d) So the English do not know who he is.
5. What does La Marquesa admit?
(a) That she killed her husband.
(b) That she killed Ducos the day before.
(c) That she has always been in love with Sharpe.
(d) That Ducos made her sign the letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sharpe and Helene stop to retrieve as they leave the convent?
2. About what does Helene give Sharpe condolences?
3. Why can't the Spanish observers see the prisoner being hung?
4. What does Isabella want from Harper?
5. What does Sharpe decide to do about the parole?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)