|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Two and Chapter Twenty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe see a cavalryman do outside his window?
(a) Clean his rifle.
(b) Shoot an intruder.
(c) Throw a lit cigar onto some fuses.
(d) Go to sleep.
2. What does the Mother Superior ask Sharpe to do when he meets her?
(a) To leave the convent.
(b) To wait until the morning.
(c) To bring some water.
(d) To cut some firewood.
3. What does Father Hacha tell the Marques about the outcome of the duel?
(a) That Sharpe won.
(b) That it was a draw.
(c) That the general won.
(d) That Sharpe surrendered.
4. How can La Marquesa regain her wealth?
(a) By Montbrun being killed.
(b) By Sharpe killing the Duke of Wellington.
(c) By Sharpe killing Ducos.
(d) By Sharpe getting word to Wellington.
5. From where does Saumier think Wellington will attack?
(a) The plains.
(b) Over the sea road.
(c) The heights.
(d) The river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hogan promise the man in question #49 if he would hang in Sharpe's place?
2. For what did Ducos use Helene in the past?
3. What does Isabella want from Harper?
4. Why was Sharpe arrested in Chapter 5?
5. Why is Sharpe poor again?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)