|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Two and Chapter Twenty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shaves Sharpe at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) General Verigny.
(b) A young guard.
2. Who faints upon seeing Sharpe alive?
(a) La Marquesa.
(d) Lieutenant Trumper-Jones.
3. Against what does Sharpe weigh being with Helene?
(a) His honor.
(b) His current wife.
(c) His current love.
(d) His duties in opposing Napoleon.
4. What nationality is Helene Leroux's husband?
5. What kind of weapon does Angel carry?
(a) A Bowie knife.
(b) A cavalry sword.
(c) A Baker rifle.
(d) A hunting bow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe boil for Helene's skin?
2. Why does Sharpe remain a guarded prisoner?
3. Why can't Sharpe buy anything?
4. What does Sharpe see a cavalryman do outside his window?
5. How can La Marquesa regain her wealth?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)