|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Leroy confront Sharpe?
(a) Unpaid debts.
(b) His daughter.
(c) Harper's discipline.
(d) His wife.
2. Why was Sharpe arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) For selling the tents.
(b) For selling the mules.
(c) For the murder of Helene's husband.
(d) For stealing from the Spainish.
3. Who was hanged instead of Sharpe?
(a) Patrick Dooley.
(b) George Trenton.
(c) Richard Stamford.
(d) John Eddington.
4. What arrives at the Sharpe's camp in Chapter 3 that Sharpe believes is unnecessary?
(b) Field artillery.
5. Why does an English sergeant jerk on the prisoner's legs?
(a) To snap his neck.
(b) To straighten out his trousers.
(c) To keep him from falling.
(d) To take his shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father Hacha tell the Marques about the outcome of the duel?
2. What does Ducos want Helene to do?
3. Why does Wellington have a special connection with Sharpe?
4. How does Father Hacha feel about Sharpe's death?
5. Where is Sharpe placed in Chapter 6 after he is arrested?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)