|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leroy want Sharpe to buy?
(a) A horse.
(b) A new uniform.
(c) Fodder for the animals.
(d) A tent.
2. What does Hacha think about the death of the Marques?
(a) Sharpe had no reason to kill him.
(b) It will save Spain.
(c) He was a Catholic so will go to heaven.
(d) He deserved it.
3. Why does Wellington have a special connection with Sharpe?
(a) Wellington saved Sharpe's lfie once.
(b) Wellington's sister is married to Sharpe.
(c) Sharpe saved his life once.
(d) Sharpe and Wellington went through college together.
4. In what country was Leroy born?
5. What does Hogan warn Sharpe about with the French?
(a) They will shoot him for a spy.
(b) Not to get caught by them.
(c) They want to see him dead also.
(d) They are moving west.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the prosecutor portray Sharpe?
2. What does Father Hacha tell the Marques about the outcome of the duel?
3. Where did Patrick and Isabella meet?
4. Why can't the Spanish observers see the prisoner being hung?
5. What does the court deny Sharpe in his request about being hung?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)