|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen and Chapter Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appalls General Verigny?
(a) The way Sharpe is treated.
(b) That Sharpe kills two men.
(c) That Ducos has been too easy on Sharpe.
(d) That Sharpe is not who he first said he was.
2. Why does Harper worry about Sharpe?
(a) That he is so close to the Spanish.
(b) That he won't find La Marquesa.
(c) That he has only Angel to protect him.
(d) That he is attacking a holy place.
3. In Chapter 3 what does Harper think Sharpe might do that worries Harper?
(a) Get into trouble.
(b) Quit the military.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Get drunk?
4. What kind of hair does the prisoner being hung have?
(a) Long brown hair.
(b) Long, black hair.
(c) Short blond hair.
(d) Short black hair.
5. What does Isabella want from Harper?
(a) Transportation to England.
(b) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes El Matarife and the Partisans to run?
2. Why does Sharpe remain a guarded prisoner?
3. Why is Patrick worried about Sharpe?
4. What does Sharpe do as he runs past the Mother Superior deeper into the convent?
5. What does the Mother Superior ask Sharpe to do when he meets her?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)