|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen and Chapter Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sharpe threaten the Mother Superior?
(a) That he will burn them out.
(b) That his soldiers will overrun the convent.
(c) That he will disrupt the entire convent.
(d) That he will shoot her.
2. Who challenges Sharpe to a duel?
(a) A French spy.
(b) The company commander.
(c) A Spanish spy.
(d) A Spanish general.
3. Why doesn't Wellington execute Sharpe?
(a) He needs Sharpe to fight the French.
(b) He promised Sharpe's wife.
(c) He doesn't beleive in the death penalty.
(d) He knows that he is innocent.
4. Why does Wellington have a special connection with Sharpe?
(a) Wellington saved Sharpe's lfie once.
(b) Sharpe saved his life once.
(c) Wellington's sister is married to Sharpe.
(d) Sharpe and Wellington went through college together.
5. To what does Hogan compare the situation with Sharpe?
(a) A stupid mistake.
(b) A torno.
(c) A discharge of judgment.
(d) A matter of fate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appalls General Verigny?
2. Why can't the Spanish observers see the prisoner being hung?
3. How does Father Hacha feel about Sharpe's death?
4. What is Sharpe given before he leaves the prison?
5. What does Isabella want from Harper?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)