|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty and Chapter Twenty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Captain Saumier?
(a) A Spainish spy.
(b) Pierre Ducos' assassin.
(c) The officer assigned to attend to La Marquesa.
(d) Angel's brother.
2. What kind of hair does the prisoner being hung have?
(a) Short black hair.
(b) Long brown hair.
(c) Short blond hair.
(d) Long, black hair.
3. Why can't the Spanish observers see the prisoner being hung?
(a) It is done inside the church courtyard.
(b) It is done at night.
(c) They are too far away.
(d) It is done inside the prison.
4. What does Sharpe have Helene do for the problem in question # 89?
(a) Take a bath with special soap.
(b) Swim in the river.
(c) Put ice on her.
(d) Put on different clothes.
5. What will happen to the Marques' fortune?
(a) It will go to the church.
(b) Helene will get it.
(c) The Marques brother will get it.
(d) Ducos will get it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what is Marshal Jourdan confident?
2. Why does Wellington have a special connection with Sharpe?
3. From where does Saumier think Wellington will attack?
4. How does Wellington feel about Sharpe's execution?
5. Why is Sharpe poor again?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)