|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty and Chapter Twenty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't the Spanish observers see the prisoner being hung?
(a) They are too far away.
(b) It is done inside the prison.
(c) It is done inside the church courtyard.
(d) It is done at night.
2. How does Father Hacha feel about Sharpe's death?
3. In what is Marshal Jourdan confident?
(a) His sharpshooters.
(b) A French victory.
(c) His field artillery.
(d) His dragoons.
4. To where does Helene want to go?
(a) To Burgos.
(b) To England.
(c) To Paris.
(d) To Madrid.
5. What will happen to the Marques' fortune?
(a) It will go to the church.
(b) The Marques brother will get it.
(c) Helene will get it.
(d) Ducos will get it.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what do the British soldiers put on a brave face?
2. What does Helene claim to Sharpe about the letter she wrote?
3. What do the gunners sponge the guns?
4. From where does Saumier think Wellington will attack?
5. About what does Helene give Sharpe condolences?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)