|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty and Chapter Twenty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does La Marquesa do when French gunfire begins?
(a) Continues her afternoon nap.
(b) Breaks down and gets hysterical.
(d) Takes a seat in the spectator stands.
2. What does Sharpe have Helene do for the problem in question # 89?
(a) Swim in the river.
(b) Take a bath with special soap.
(c) Put ice on her.
(d) Put on different clothes.
3. What do the gunners sponge the guns?
(a) To keep their hands cool.
(b) To avoid an explosion.
(c) To make the gunpowder last longer.
(d) To keep the gunners from getting too hot.
4. How did Helene feel about her husband?
(a) Hated him with a passion.
(b) Didn't like him.
(c) Loved him greatly.
(d) Was indifferent to him.
5. Why does Wellington have a special connection with Sharpe?
(a) Wellington's sister is married to Sharpe.
(b) Wellington saved Sharpe's lfie once.
(c) Sharpe and Wellington went through college together.
(d) Sharpe saved his life once.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hacha think about the death of the Marques?
2. How does Father Hacha feel about Sharpe's death?
3. What kind of hair does the prisoner being hung have?
4. What does the condemned man do when the noose is put around his neck?
5. What do the Spanish think about Sharpe being sentenced to hanging?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)