|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty and Chapter Twenty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joseph Bonaparte need this victory?
(a) To impress a potential wife.
(b) To get back into the good graces of the Spanish people.
(c) To secure his throne.
(d) To conquer Portugal.
2. What kind of hair does the prisoner being hung have?
(a) Short blond hair.
(b) Long, black hair.
(c) Short black hair.
(d) Long brown hair.
3. How did Helene feel about her husband?
(a) Didn't like him.
(b) Hated him with a passion.
(c) Loved him greatly.
(d) Was indifferent to him.
4. What is the relationship between Hacha and el Matarife?
(c) Uncle and nephew.
5. Why does Helene have to stop for the night?
(a) She is saddlesore.
(b) She is too sad.
(c) She has hurt her foot.
(d) She is too tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does La Marquesa do when French gunfire begins?
2. Why is Sharpe poor again?
3. To where does Helene want to go?
4. What does the condemned man do when the noose is put around his neck?
5. What does Sharpe notice Helene has?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)