|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty and Chapter Twenty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sharpe and Helene stop?
(a) In a large city at a hostel.
(b) In the forest at a hunting lodge.
(c) At a friend of Helene's house.
(d) At a small inn.
2. Why is Sharpe poor again?
(a) Harper has his money.
(b) He gave all his money to his daughter.
(c) He sent his money to his wife in England.
(d) He gambled his money away.
3. What do the Spanish think about Sharpe being sentenced to hanging?
(a) It is too good and quick.
(b) It is wrong, he didn't do it.
(c) It is right.
(d) They don't have an opinion.
4. Why does Joseph Bonaparte need this victory?
(a) To get back into the good graces of the Spanish people.
(b) To conquer Portugal.
(c) To secure his throne.
(d) To impress a potential wife.
5. What does Marshal Jourdan believe is a feint?
(a) The pike men forming up far behind the British front lines.
(b) The British sharpshooters flanking the West end of the French forces.
(c) The British cannons emplacing on the East bank.
(d) The British cavalry riding up on the far side of the river bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wellington have a special connection with Sharpe?
2. What does Sharpe boil for Helene's skin?
3. What is the relationship between Hacha and el Matarife?
4. What do the gunners sponge the guns?
5. Who is Captain Saumier?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)