|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What British unit finally shows up at Andradro?
(a) The British infantry.
(b) The cavalry.
(c) The rocket artillery unit.
(d) Frederickson's rifle unit.
2. What does Sharpe realize about the French?
(a) They just came for Dubreton's wife.
(b) They mean to take over Andrados.
(c) They mean to invade Spain.
(d) They are friendly for now.
3. Where are the French packed into during their last attack?
(a) In the convent.
(b) At the main gatehouse tower.
(c) The trench.
(d) The castle courtyard.
4. What do the French skirmishers do as the French column advances?
(a) Attack the convent.
(b) Go to the main gatehouse.
(d) Stay where they are.
5. Why was Sharpe flogged in India?
(a) He refused a direct order.
(b) He hit an officer.
(c) Framed by Hakeswill for a crime.
(d) He slept with the commanding officer's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country is Harper?
2. What does Sharpe demand from Ducos?
3. What do the British do when the French artillery begins?
4. What does Farthingdale announce at the war council?
5. What does the person from question #170 say to Sharpe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the British leaders do on Christmas?
2. What is Hakeswill's ultimate fate?
3. Who does Shapre meet from the French forces and how does that meeting go? How do the French feel about the British?
4. What do the French ask for after the British rocket attack?
5. What happens to the first two French attacks?
6. What do the French do the day after they take the convent? How does Sharpe view his situation?
7. What happens at the convent after the British abandon it?
8. What unit shows up after the castle is taken and what does Sharpe do with them?
9. How does Sharpe react to Farthingdale's announcement and what does he do about it?
10. What happens to the convent due to Harper's actions?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)