1. At what location is the Prologue set?
2. With whom is Spain at war during this novel?
3. Where are the English troops heading in the Prologue?
Towards an invasion of France.
4. In what direction from the mountain pass is Andrados located?
5. What lies on either side of the road that runs out of the pass?
A fortress and a convent.
6. What was left in the town of Andrados due to a provisioning error?
A huge amount of black powder.
7. Of what is the army that captures Andrados in the Prologue comprised?
An assortment of various nationalities.
This section contains 4,477 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)