|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 through 30 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the British intercept a couple of days before Christmas?
(a) Messages stating that Napoleon is seriously injured.
(b) French plans to invade Spain.
(c) French plans to attack Andrados.
(d) A French force moving to join the one attacking Sharpe.
2. What does Farthingdale decide to do when the convent is attacked?
(a) Launch a counterattack.
(b) Go out the tunnel in the basement.
(c) Wait and see what Sharpe does.
(d) Hide in the basement.
3. What does Nairn decide about Sharpe's information?
(a) There is nothing that can be done.
(b) The women must be rescued.
(c) Sharpe was incompetent.
(d) It is too little for any kind of judgment.
4. What does Farthingdale seem to be oblivious about?
(a) Who Dubreton might be.
(b) The changing tactical situation.
(c) Where Josefina is.
(d) What Sharpe has done.
5. Of what does much of the talk between the French and the British consist?
(a) Who will remain at Andrados.
(b) Talk about Farthingdale's book.
(c) How to withdraw from Andrados peacefully.
(d) Why Dubreton's wife was being held hostage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pot-au-Feu allow for the hostage women?
2. What does Pot-au-Fea so when Sharpe reaches the castle?
3. Why has Lady Farthingdale come to Andrados?
4. What does Sharpe tell Farthingdale about Lady Farthingdale?
5. What happens to the soldiers who accompany Lady Farthingdale?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)