|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 through 30 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pot-au-Feu allow for the hostage women?
(a) Dubreton's wife is brought out.
(b) Dubreton is allowed to speak to his wife but can't see her.
(c) Lady Farthingdale is brought out.
(d) Nothing is done.
2. What does Sharpe do with the forces he has at his disposal?
(a) Consolidate them at the convent.
(b) Spread them throughout Andrados.
(c) Drill them in rapid reload.
(d) Send some back to the base to get help.
3. What is the name of Sharpe's daughter?
4. What lies on either side of the road that runs out of the pass?
(a) A river and a convent.
(b) A fortress and sheer cliffs.
(c) Waterfalls and a fortress.
(d) A fortress and a convent.
5. What does Sharpe and his group do before locating Lady Farthingdale?
(a) Find Hogan.
(b) Attack the guards.
(c) Burn the governor's house.
(d) Remove Hakeswill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was left in the town of Andrados due to a provisioning error?
2. What does Sharpe realize as he waits for the attack of the French after the convent is destroyed?
3. What does Farthingdale do with Josefina?
4. What type of terrain does Sharpe have to cross to get to Andrados?
5. What does Sharpe insist on with Farthingdale?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)