|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 through 30 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frederickson repel at the watch tower?
(a) A small French reconnaissance force.
(b) French dragoons.
(c) A French battering ram.
(d) A massed French attack.
2. What do the British leaders attend on Christmas day?
(a) A Christmas church service.
(b) A war council.
(d) A dinner with the French leaders.
3. What do the French do after their first approach ends in disaster for them?
(a) Ask for a parley with Sharpe.
(b) Begin preparations for a serious assault.
(c) Withdraw to the village.
(d) Destroy his rocket artillery.
4. What does Dubreton do when he comes up to Sharpe?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Slaps him on the back.
(c) Salutes him.
(d) Shakes his hand.
5. How does Hakeswill get free of the dungeon?
(a) He gets the bars loose in the window.
(b) He is taken out so he can fight.
(c) Farthingdale accidentally releases him.
(d) He tricks his guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the army that conquered Andrados go when they finish subduing the town?
2. What was left in the town of Andrados due to a provisioning error?
3. Why did the Peer choose Frenada as winter headquarters?
4. What does Sharpe and his group do before locating Lady Farthingdale?
5. Who leads the company of mixed rifles going with Sharpe?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)