|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lies on either side of the road that runs out of the pass?
(a) A fortress and sheer cliffs.
(b) A fortress and a convent.
(c) A river and a convent.
(d) Waterfalls and a fortress.
2. What is Sharpe told is the estimated number of men that Pot-au-Feu has with him?
(a) 700 to 1500.
(b) 1000 to 2000.
(c) 400 to 2000.
(d) 150 to 1000.
3. How does Farthingdale feel about Sharpe's inability to bring back Lady Farthingdale?
(a) Sad but understanding.
(b) Hostile and angry.
(d) Vituperative of Sharpe's efforts.
4. Where does Sharpe go when he arrives at Andrados?
(a) The governor's house.
(b) The convent.
(c) The north gate.
(d) The watchtower.
5. Of what is the army that captures Andrados in the Prologue comprised?
(a) British rifle regiments.
(b) Spanish guerrillas.
(c) French dragoons.
(d) An assortment of various nationalities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe notice as he is in the convent?
2. What does the Chaplain General ask Nairn to do?
3. What does Dubreton's wife say to her husband?
4. What does Pot-au-Feu do about the gold Sharpe and Dubreton carry?
5. How do many of Pot-au-Fea's men escape?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)