|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally arrives after Josefina speaks to Sharpe?
(a) The rocket battalion.
(c) The rest of the combat troops.
(d) Michael Hogan.
2. Where does Sharpe go at the beginning of Chapter 1 to get out of the cold?
(a) Officers mess.
(b) The church.
(c) Enlisted mess.
(d) Headquarters mess.
3. Who is spotted in the distance after the castle is secured?
(a) French lancers.
(b) British cavalry.
(c) French infantry.
(d) French dragoons.
4. What is the name of General Nairn's valet?
5. What does Farthingdale decide to do at the war council?
(a) Dismiss it as unnecessary.
(b) Have Sharpe arrested.
(c) Demand fortify the convent and castle.
(d) Put Sharpe in command.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong physically with General Nairn at the beginning of the book?
2. How do the defenders of the castle appear to Sharpe?
3. What does Josefina tell Sharpe about Lord Farthingdale and how he feels about her?
4. Where do Sharpe and Harper go when they go to the castle?
5. What does Farthingdale announce at the war council?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)