|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is recovered by the French and handed over to the British?
(a) No one.
2. What day is it when Sharpe has secured the convent?
(a) New Year's Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
3. What are the troops spotted doing?
(a) Reconnoitering the far side of the town.
(b) Converging on the convent.
(c) Coming over the mountain pass.
(d) Preparing to attack the castle.
4. What does Farthingdale decide to do at the war council?
(a) Put Sharpe in command.
(b) Demand fortify the convent and castle.
(c) Have Sharpe arrested.
(d) Dismiss it as unnecessary.
5. Who will assist Sharpe in rescuing the women?
(a) Two sqauds of infantry.
(b) A calvary battalion.
(c) An arillery company.
(d) Spanish partisans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pot-au-Fea so when Sharpe reaches the castle?
2. What kind of evidence is around the town?
3. In what direction from the mountain pass is Andrados located?
4. Why is Colonel Dubreton at Andrados?
5. What does Frederickson repel at the watch tower?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)