|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is bandaged on Farthingdale when he comes outside?
(a) His head.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
2. Who is spotted in the distance after the castle is secured?
(a) French dragoons.
(b) French lancers.
(c) French infantry.
(d) British cavalry.
3. Who does Sharpe capture when he first enters Andrados?
(a) Two of the capturing forces.
(b) Viscount Pierre Duplicios.
(d) Two Frenchmen.
4. What does Nairn tell Sharpe at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) That sergeant Hakeswill is in the area.
(b) That Hogan has been taken capture.
(c) About the capture of Andrados.
(d) That his brother has been killed.
5. What are the troops spotted doing?
(a) Coming over the mountain pass.
(b) Converging on the convent.
(c) Preparing to attack the castle.
(d) Reconnoitering the far side of the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady Farthingdale in reality?
2. Who summons Captain Sharpe in Chapter 1?
3. Why doesn't Lord Farthingdale marry Josefina?
4. What does Josefina tell Sharpe about Lord Farthingdale and how he feels about her?
5. What do the French and British forces do from afar?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)