|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the defenders of the castle appear to Sharpe?
2. What kind of evidence is around the town?
(a) Evidence of starvation and lack of water.
(b) Evidence of murder, torture and mass rape.
(c) Evidence of theft of British army material.
(d) Of destruction of many buildings.
3. Who leads the company of mixed rifles going with Sharpe?
(a) Captain Johnson.
(b) Paddy O'Brien.
(c) Hewellt Galwind.
(d) William Frederickson.
4. Why was the troop Sharpe is now commanding sent there by the person in question #20?
(a) It is his pet project.
(b) He promised they would when he was drunk.
(c) He wants them out of the way.
(d) They are being punished by him.
5. Why did the Peer choose Frenada as winter headquarters?
(a) It is near the French border.
(b) It is sheltered by the mountains.
(c) Has the best fox hunting in the area.
(d) It has plenty of food for the troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe and his group do before locating Lady Farthingdale?
2. What does Sharpe receive from the person in question #14?
3. What lies on either side of the road that runs out of the pass?
4. Who summons Captain Sharpe in Chapter 1?
5. How do the French feel about the British?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)