|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Spain at war during this novel?
2. What does Lord Farthingdale do after he assumes command?
(b) Gets mildly drunk.
(c) Argues with Sharpe about tactics.
(d) Makes poor decisions.
3. At what location does Chapter 1 begin?
(a) Near the French border.
(b) In Portugal.
(c) Near Castelo Branco.
(d) On the other side of the mountain pass from Andrados.
4. What type of troop is Sharpe put in command?
(a) Rocket artillery.
(b) A rifle company.
(c) The scouts and sharpshooters.
(d) An infantry regiment.
5. How do the defenders of the castle appear to Sharpe?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Farthingdale feel about Sharpe's inability to bring back Lady Farthingdale?
2. What are the soldiers doing while Sharpe surveys the convent?
3. What religion is General Nairn?
4. Who goes to Andrados with Sharpe?
5. What does the person from question #14 say first to Sharpe?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)