|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Farthingdale decide to do on Christmas day?
(a) Wait for reinforcements.
(b) Leave with the women.
(c) Attack the castle.
(d) Have a large Christmas dinner.
2. What nationality is General Nairn?
3. What does Pot-au-Feu do about the gold Sharpe and Dubreton carry?
(a) He takes it and tells them it is not enough.
(b) He confiscates it.
(c) He trades it for allowing them to go free.
(d) He doesn't know they have it.
4. What does Josefina tell Sharpe about Lord Farthingdale and how he feels about her?
(a) He is using her.
(b) He disdains her.
(c) He wants to get rid of her.
(d) He is madly in love with her.
5. What does Sharpe do with the prisoners from the convent?
(a) Ties them up.
(b) Kills them.
(c) Puts them in the dungeon.
(d) Strip them and put them in cells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nairn order Sharpe to do in Chapter 3?
2. What begins to arrive after Sharpe and his group have the hostages?
3. What does Sharpe do with the convent?
4. Where does Sharpe go at the beginning of Chapter 1 to get out of the cold?
5. What does Lord Farthingdale do after he assumes command?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)