|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lord Farthingdale do after he assumes command?
(a) Gets mildly drunk.
(b) Makes poor decisions.
(d) Argues with Sharpe about tactics.
2. What does Nairn decide about Sharpe's information?
(a) It is too little for any kind of judgment.
(b) The women must be rescued.
(c) There is nothing that can be done.
(d) Sharpe was incompetent.
3. What is the first thing Sharpe decides needs to be done in an assault on Andrados?
(a) Taking out the leaders.
(b) Blowing up the magazine.
(c) Cutting off the water supply.
(d) A small force to secure the hostages.
4. What will the rocket battalion be doing while Sharpe is gone?
(a) They are going with him.
(c) Practicing their aim.
(d) Moving closer to the French border.
5. What are the soldiers doing while Sharpe surveys the convent?
(a) Cleaning their weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head of the army which subdues Andrados?
2. What does Sharpe do with the convent?
3. What does Sharpe notice about the new weapons under his command?
4. Why does the Colonel keep Lady Farthingdale safe?
5. How do the defenders of the castle appear to Sharpe?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)