|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the company of mixed rifles going with Sharpe?
(a) Paddy O'Brien.
(b) Hewellt Galwind.
(c) Captain Johnson.
(d) William Frederickson.
2. What type of troop is Sharpe put in command?
(a) The scouts and sharpshooters.
(b) A rifle company.
(c) Rocket artillery.
(d) An infantry regiment.
3. What does Sharpe do with the convent?
(a) He spreads gunpowder around it.
(b) He doesn't do anything with it.
(c) Decide to leave it.
(d) Fortify it for defense.
4. What does Nairn order Sharpe to do in Chapter 3?
(a) Go arrest or kill Hakeswill.
(b) Go to Andrados and scout the area.
(c) Go home for his brother's funeral.
(d) Find Hogan.
5. What does Sharpe receive from the person in question #14?
(a) A reprimand.
(b) A promotion.
(c) A silver star.
(d) A letter from his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the army that conquered Andrados do in the town?
2. Where do Pot-au-Feu's forces remain?
3. What does the person from question #14 say first to Sharpe?
4. What kind of wound does Farthingdale receive?
5. Where does Sharpe go when he arrives at Andrados?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)