|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe notice about the new weapons under his command?
(a) Their expense.
(b) Their potential and limitations.
(c) Their usefulness.
(d) The way they will be slow to use.
2. What does Pot-au-Feu allow for the hostage women?
(a) Nothing is done.
(b) Lady Farthingdale is brought out.
(c) Dubreton is allowed to speak to his wife but can't see her.
(d) Dubreton's wife is brought out.
3. What is Sharpe supposed to do with the troops to which he has been assigned?
(a) Take them to the French border.
(b) Keep them from killing the British.
(c) Learn how to use their weapons.
(d) Drill, parade and train them.
4. What does the rocket battalion have that Sharpe needs?
(c) More men.
5. With whom is Spain at war during this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does General Nairn use to toast his bread?
2. Why has Lady Farthingdale come to Andrados?
3. What does Nairn order Sharpe to do in Chapter 3?
4. Who is the head of the army which subdues Andrados?
5. What does the army that conquered Andrados do in the town?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)