|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sharpe recognize Lady Farthingdale to be?
(a) Claudia de le Fleur.
(b) He doesn't recognize her.
(d) Penelope Handsol.
2. What does Nairn decide about Sharpe's information?
(a) It is too little for any kind of judgment.
(b) The women must be rescued.
(c) There is nothing that can be done.
(d) Sharpe was incompetent.
3. With whom is Spain at war during this novel?
4. What are the two leaders of the Andrados force doing when they talk to Sharpe?
(b) Torturing Hogan.
(c) Fondling semi-nude women.
(d) Raping young Spanish girls.
5. What is the name of General Nairn's valet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does General Nairn use to toast his bread?
2. What does the person from question #14 say first to Sharpe?
3. What happens to Sharpe and his companions after they pledge to help each other?
4. Who is the head of the army which subdues Andrados?
5. What does Pot-au-Feu allow for the hostage women?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)