|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nairn order Sharpe to do in Chapter 3?
(a) Find Hogan.
(b) Go arrest or kill Hakeswill.
(c) Go home for his brother's funeral.
(d) Go to Andrados and scout the area.
2. Who is Lady Farthingdale in reality?
(a) The wife of another lord.
(b) A Spanish noblewoman.
(c) A French spy.
(d) A prostitute.
3. How does Farthingdale feel about Sharpe's inability to bring back Lady Farthingdale?
(a) Sad but understanding.
(b) Vituperative of Sharpe's efforts.
(d) Hostile and angry.
4. What religion is General Nairn?
5. Where does Sharpe go at the beginning of Chapter 1 to get out of the cold?
(a) Enlisted mess.
(b) The church.
(c) Headquarters mess.
(d) Officers mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person from question #14 say first to Sharpe?
2. At what location is the Prologue set?
3. What does Sharpe notice as he is in the convent?
4. What does the Chaplain General ask Nairn to do?
5. What was left in the town of Andrados due to a provisioning error?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)