|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe do with the convent?
(a) Fortify it for defense.
(b) He spreads gunpowder around it.
(c) He doesn't do anything with it.
(d) Decide to leave it.
2. What does Pot-au-Feu allow for the hostage women?
(a) Dubreton is allowed to speak to his wife but can't see her.
(b) Lady Farthingdale is brought out.
(c) Nothing is done.
(d) Dubreton's wife is brought out.
3. What religion is General Nairn?
4. What kind of military leader is Farthingdale?
(c) About average.
(d) Slow thinking.
5. What is Sharpe supposed to do with the troops to which he has been assigned?
(a) Take them to the French border.
(b) Drill, parade and train them.
(c) Keep them from killing the British.
(d) Learn how to use their weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wound does Farthingdale receive?
2. What does Sharpe see in the convent?
3. Why doesn't Lord Farthingdale marry Josefina?
4. Where do Pot-au-Feu's forces remain?
5. What does Sharpe and his group do before locating Lady Farthingdale?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)