|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction from the mountain pass is Andrados located?
2. What does Farthingdale do when he comes outside?
(a) Assumes command.
(b) Introduces himself to Dubreton's wife.
(c) Sits down for tea.
(d) Introduces Josefina as his wife.
3. Why doesn't Lord Farthingdale marry Josefina?
(a) She is too far beneath him.
(b) He doesn't think of her that way.
(c) She is already married.
(d) He is already married.
4. What day is it when Sharpe has secured the convent?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(d) New Year's Day.
5. What does Josefina say about Lord Farthingdale and her past?
(a) He doesn't know about it.
(b) She doesn't want him to know about it.
(c) She is planning to tell him.
(d) He knows about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe think as he watches Farthington's preparations?
2. What does Sharpe notice about the new weapons under his command?
3. How does Pierre Ducos appear to Sharpe?
4. Of what is the army that captures Andrados in the Prologue comprised?
5. What does Frederickson bring with him when he advances on the convent?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)