Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 11-13)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Lawford tell Sharpe that he really must buy?
a) A new uniform.
b) New boots.
c) A new gun.
d) A new horse.
2. What kind of animal is the priest riding?
a) A horse.
b) A camel.
c) An elephant.
d) A donkey.
3. Wellesey is wise in the ways of what?
b) Spanish culture.
c) The commoner.
4. Why is Simmerson furious at Sharpe?
a) He has fulfilled his challenge.
b) He has woken him up from his afternoon nap.
c) He has allowed the company to destroy their stocks.
d) He has ripped his uniform.
5. Simmerson tells Sharpe he comes from where?
This section contains 460 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)