Short Answer Key
1. In which country is the town of Abrantes ?
2. What is Sharpe's rank at the beginning of the novel?
3. What does Harper use to clean out Sharpe's wound?
4. What is the name of Sharpe's regiment?
The 95th Rifles.
5. What is Hogan's rank?
6. What is Captain Hogan's mission in this novel?
To destroy a bridge.
7. What is the name of the regiment Sir Henry Simmerson commands?
8. For what is Sharpe looking in the town before he meets a lieutenant from the South Essex?
A water fountain.
9. What does the lieutenant use to hit Sharpe in the face?
10. Sharpe throws the lieutenant into what?
11. What does Simmerson challenge Sharpe to train his troops to do?
Shoot three rounds a minute.
12. What are stocks?
This section contains 2,046 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)