|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harper tell the men they cannot do unless ordered?
(a) Break rank.
(c) Fire their guns.
(d) Fire their crossbows.
2. What does Simmerson say he will do after Wellesley places blame for the defeat?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Write to his powerful friends.
(c) Strip Sharpe of his rank.
(d) Assassinate Wellesley.
3. The young woman's horse has problems with what?
(a) The noise.
(b) Its food.
(c) Its blinkers.
(d) Its horse shoe.
4. How do the Spanish provoke the French in this section?
(a) They charge at them.
(b) They give them the finger.
(c) They fire at them.
(d) They call them names.
5. What is Hogan's rank?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lawson tell Sharpe has never been done?
2. For what have the troops exchanged their ammunition?
3. What does Lawford tell Sharpe that he really must buy?
4. What does Harper say to start the British charge?
5. What does Harper use to clean out Sharpe's wound?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)