|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harper say the ox-carts axles creak like?
2. How is Gibbons related to Simmerson?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His son.
(c) His son-in-law.
(d) His cousin.
3. What kind of animal is the priest riding?
(a) A horse.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A camel.
(d) A donkey.
4. What reason does Sharpe give the French officer for crossing the bridge?
(a) They wanted to surprise the French.
(b) He was ordered to cross it.
(c) They followed the Spanish.
(d) He gives no reason.
5. What does the lieutenant use to hit Sharpe in the face?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A whip.
(c) A stick.
(d) A saddle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which country did Lawford and Sharpe serve together?
2. What does the French officer say Sharpe has one hour to do?
3. In which city did Josefina meet Gibbons?
4. Who tells Sharpe he will ruin his career?
5. In which country was Sir Arthur Wellesey born?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)