|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Simmerson tells Sharpe he comes from where?
(a) The gutter.
(b) A common home.
(c) The orphanage.
(d) The sewers.
2. What reason does Sharpe give the French officer for crossing the bridge?
(a) He gives no reason.
(b) He was ordered to cross it.
(c) They wanted to surprise the French.
(d) They followed the Spanish.
3. To which member of his family does Simmerson say he will write?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His cousin.
4. What is Hogan's rank?
5. The young woman's horse has problems with what?
(a) Its food.
(b) The noise.
(c) Its horse shoe.
(d) Its blinkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lawford teach Sharpe?
2. What is the name of the regiment Sir Henry Simmerson commands?
3. Why do the Spanish march over the bridge?
4. What is the name of the Spanish forces?
5. What does Sharpe say will happen to anyone who breaks rank?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)