|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lieutenant Gibbons ask Sharpe to surrender to him?
(a) His gun.
(b) His sword.
(c) His horse.
(d) His medals.
2. Why does Simmerson want to destroy the British forces apart from his own troops?
(a) For revenge.
(b) To create his own guerilla army.
(c) To get his command.
(d) To prove a point.
3. Who does Sharpe see running out of the building?
4. Which of the following don't the British and French trade in this section?
5. What does the French officer say Sharpe has one hour to do?
(a) Call in reinforcements.
(b) Get ready for another battle.
(c) Tend to the wounded.
(d) Leave the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hogan say the deserters gave Simmerson a reason to do?
2. Who does Sharpe arrest in Chapter Twelve?
3. What does Harper throw to Pendleton?
4. Why do Gibbons and Berry say they attacked Josephine?
5. What does Sharpe think will happen if Simmerson refuses to return his troops to their positions?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)