|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does the author say Josephina is running away?
(a) A bad marriage.
(b) The Spanish government.
(c) The police.
(d) An abusive father.
2. Who orders Simmerson to return his troops to their positions?
(c) General Hill.
(d) General Hogan.
3. With whom is Sharpe looking forward to spending the night in Chapter Twelve?
4. What kind of noise interrupts Sharpe's conversation?
(a) A woman's scream.
(b) A banshee's howl.
(c) A baby's cry
(d) A man's scream..
5. What does Knowles want Sharpe to have if he is killed?
(a) His watch.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His necklace.
(d) His rings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the French capture from the British in Chapter Seven?
2. To whom is Sharpe talking at the beginning of Chapter Eleven?
3. What does Harper say to start the British charge?
4. What reason does Sharpe give the French officer for crossing the bridge?
5. What does Forrest say he once suppressed in Chelmsford?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)