|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the French officer say the British are unlucky to have?
(a) Colonel Simmerson.
(b) British food.
(c) Arthur Wellesey.
(d) The Spanish troops.
2. Who does Simmerson think should have been given command of the British forces?
(b) His cousin.
3. Who does Sharpe arrest in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Spanish soldiers.
(c) French soldiers.
(d) The deserters.
4. Who interrupts Sharpe's line of thinking in Chapter Seven?
5. Why does Sharpe think he can never have Josephina?
(a) He does not have the financial means.
(b) He is too common.
(c) He cannot help her escape.
(d) She does not love him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper throw to Pendleton?
2. What do the French capture from the British in Chapter Seven?
3. What does Forrest say he once suppressed in Chelmsford?
4. What reason does Sharpe give the French officer for crossing the bridge?
5. What do Sharpe and his men capture from the French in Chapter Nine?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)