1. In which country is the town of Abrantes ?
2. What is Sharpe's rank at the beginning of the novel?
3. What does Harper use to clean out Sharpe's wound?
4. What is the name of Sharpe's regiment?
(a) The 62nd Battalion.
(b) The South Essex Regiment.
(c) The 95th Rifles.
(d) The South London Regiment.
5. What is Hogan's rank?
6. What is Captain Hogan's mission in this novel?
(a) To kill Napolean.
(b) To destroy a bridge.
(c) To rescue prisoners of war.
(d) To blow up the French embassy.
7. What is the name of the regiment Sir Henry Simmerson commands?
(a) East Sussex.
(b) South London.
(c) North London.
(d) South Essex.
8. For what is Sharpe looking in the town before he meets a lieutenant from the South Essex?
(a) A water fountain.
(c) A beer.
(d) A manuscript.
9. What does the lieutenant use to hit Sharpe in the face?
(a) A stick.
(b) A saddle.
(c) A whip.
(d) A rifle.
This section contains 3,502 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)