Short Answer Key
Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4
1. How does Sharpe pass his time in Spain in Chapter 1?
Thinking about his past.
2. In what kind of physical condition is Sharpe?
3. To what rank has Sharpe been gazetted?
4. What has stalled Sharpe's promotion?
Paperwork and irregularities.
5. With whom has Sharpe begun a new romance in England?
6. What do Hogan and Sharpe first discuss when they meet in Chapter 1?
The impending assault of Ciudad Rodrigo.
7. How long has it been since Sharpe has seen Teresa?
Almost two years.
8. On what type of terms did Teresa and Sharpe part?
9. What does Hogan say Teresa is still doing?
10. Whose side of the war is Teresa helping?
11. What nationality is Harper?
12. Why are Sharpe and Harper happy about what their company will...
This section contains 2,185 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)