|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29, and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Leroy known Sharpe?
(a) They met as recruits in the army.
(b) About ten years.
(c) Never met him.
(d) Several years.
2. What is one of the most deadly setups the French have?
(a) The mines in the ditch.
(b) The arrow loops in the wall.
(c) The French defensive interlocking fire.
(d) The long range artillery.
3. What does Teresa plan to do next?
(a) Begin fighting the French.
(b) Return to Madrid.
(c) Go to England.
(d) Stay with her daughter.
4. What does Hakeswill begin to do that makes him appear insane?
(a) Jerking his arms for no apparent reason.
(b) Talking to the animals.
(c) Staring into his shako and speaking to it.
(d) Crawling on his belly for no reason.
5. Why is Hakeswill in the ditch?
(a) So he doesn't have to fight.
(b) He's leading the reserve squad.
(c) Sharpe told him to stay there.
(d) He broke his ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sharpe detailed during the attack on the bastions?
2. What nationality is Harper?
3. What has stalled Sharpe's promotion?
4. How do the assembled men feel about Harper's punishment?
5. What difficulty does Teresa's child have?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)