|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29, and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Sharpe has seen Teresa?
(a) About a year.
(b) Almost two years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two months.
2. What do the British forces begin to do when they arrive at Badajoz?
(a) Digging under the southern wall.
(b) Setting up catapults.
(c) Setting up a fire line.
(d) Digging parallels and approaches.
3. What is Teresa doing when Sharpe and Harper enter Antonia's room?
(b) Fighting with Hakeswill.
(c) Beginning to disrobe.
(d) Being raped by Hakeswill.
4. Against what does Sharpe lead his men?
(a) The gate keepers.
(b) The French sortie.
(c) One of the guns.
(d) The small arms fire.
5. What has stalled Sharpe's promotion?
(a) His marriage to a foreign national.
(b) Paperwork and irregularities.
(c) A general who hates him.
(d) His lack of funds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teresa look like?
2. What does Teresa ask Sharpe about herself?
3. What are emplaced against two of the bastions?
4. Where do Sharpe and Teresa eat dinner?
5. Why does Sharpe think he might not command his company at the next engagement?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)