|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29, and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Sharpe goes forward to watch the digging in Chapter 12?
(a) A wall collapses.
(b) A French sortie comes out.
(c) He finds Harper.
(d) Two men jump him.
2. What was Hakeswill charged with when he was young?
(b) Sexual assault.
3. Where does Sharpe lead his men?
(a) Near the breach on the left.
(b) To the back of the hills.
(c) Near the breach on the right.
(d) To the new center breach.
4. In what kind of physical condition is Sharpe?
(d) He's crippled in his left leg.
5. What does Windham realize about punishing Harper?
(a) It was a mistake.
(b) It was the right thing to do.
(c) It got the men ready for battle.
(d) It should have been done in private.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many French soldiers does Teresa claim she has killed since last seeing Sharpe?
2. Who captures one of the bastions?
3. What non-soldiers does the Army allow to travel with the baggage train?
4. What happens in Badadoz when the British enter it?
5. What type of position does Sharpe's company assume?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)