|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18, 19, and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sharpe think he might not command his company at the next engagement?
(a) He is too badly wounded.
(b) He has angered the higher command.
(c) He is only a lieutenant.
(d) He is only a captain.
2. How does the British mount an attack on the dam?
(a) From the hills on the east side.
(b) Across the Rivillas Stream.
(c) Through the flooded plain.
(d) Down the River Guadiana.
3. What does Sharpe see as he wanders Ciudad Rodrigo that the British soldiers are doing?
(a) Burning houses.
(b) Killing children.
(c) Mass rape and pillage.
(d) Handing out food to the residents.
4. In Chapter 8, what begins to arrive for the battalion?
5. What does Teresa ask Sharpe about herself?
(a) If she has become a murderer.
(b) If he would want someone like her for a wife.
(c) If she is different in appearance.
(d) If she is still attractive to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Windham do to Harper?
2. What does Matthews present to Sharpe?
3. What does Sharpe order the men to do when the French attack?
4. What attacks the protecting fortress while another force attacks the dam in Chapter 18?
5. What is the force going to the dam supposed to do?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)