|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II (Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sharpe and Harper do when they come into the stables?
(a) Jump Hakeswill.
(b) Kill Hakeswill.
(c) Nothing, the stables are empty.
(d) Pulls Teresa out.
2. What nationality is Harper?
3. What does Teresa plan to do next?
(a) Return to Madrid.
(b) Stay with her daughter.
(c) Begin fighting the French.
(d) Go to England.
4. What type of fire do the French do with their cannons?
(a) Cross fire.
(b) Overlapping and enfilading fire.
(c) Straight forward.
(d) Sporadic and scattered.
5. What was Hakeswill's punishment for the crime in question # 76?
(a) He wasn't convicted.
(b) Five years in prison.
(d) Fined 5000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lawford tell Sharpe about his assignment?
2. Where is Teresa's daughter staying?
3. Where did Leroy move during the American Revolutionary War?
4. Who does Sharpe see marching towards him?
5. For what does Teresa look to Sharpe?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)