|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II (Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fire do the French do with their cannons?
(a) Overlapping and enfilading fire.
(b) Straight forward.
(c) Cross fire.
(d) Sporadic and scattered.
2. With whom has Sharpe begun a new romance in England?
(a) Victoria Standhope.
(b) Sarah Worthington.
(c) Jane Gibbons.
(d) Teresa Constantina.
3. What does Teresa plan to do next?
(a) Return to Madrid.
(b) Stay with her daughter.
(c) Begin fighting the French.
(d) Go to England.
4. For what does Matthews mistake Sharpe?
(a) His former aide.
(b) A common soldier.
(c) The commander of the battalion.
(d) The company commander.
5. What is Hakeswill's most obvious character defect?
(a) He can't take responsibility for his behavior.
(b) He is arrogant.
(c) He is a coward.
(d) He is amoral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Teresa do to Hakeswill?
2. For what does Teresa look to Sharpe?
3. What does Teresa look like?
4. Whose side of the war is Teresa helping?
5. Where are the French guns located by the breach?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)