|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sharpe think his future is doubtful?
(a) Paperwork takes forever in the military.
(b) He was not a part of the forlorn hope.
(c) Half of his company was killed.
(d) Lawford will have to be replaced.
2. What relationship does Sharpe think about when with Teresa?
(a) He doesn't think about any relationship.
(b) The one with Lucille.
(c) The one with Jane Gibbons.
(d) His last wife.
3. Who is with Teresa in the tavern?
(a) A friend, Sharpe's rival.
(b) Her guerrilla fighters.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her parents.
4. To what rank has Sharpe been gazetted?
(d) Sergeant Major.
5. What has stalled Sharpe's promotion?
(a) A general who hates him.
(b) His marriage to a foreign national.
(c) His lack of funds.
(d) Paperwork and irregularities.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of physical condition is Sharpe?
2. On what type of terms did Teresa and Sharpe part?
3. Why is Sharpe worried about his status with his company?
4. How does Lawford appear when Sharpe comes upon him while going into the city?
5. What worries Sharpe about Lawford?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)