|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the French guns located by the breach?
(a) To the left side.
(b) Right in the middle of it.
(c) Near the ends of the breach.
(d) They are turned in the opposite direction.
2. Whose side of the war is Teresa helping?
3. What worries Sharpe about Lawford?
(a) His son was killed in the battle.
(b) He's missing in action.
(c) The he won't survive.
(d) That he is being transferred.
4. How do Sharpe and Lawford feel about their individual strengths?
(a) Lawford is smarter than Sharpe.
(b) They have similar strengths.
(c) Shapre is stronger than Lawford.
(d) They complement each other.
5. Who is the father of Teresa's child?
(b) Her husband, Antonio.
(d) A French soldier who raped her.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Teresa look to Sharpe?
2. What has stalled Sharpe's promotion?
3. What does Teresa ask Sharpe about herself?
4. How does Sharpe pass his time in Spain in Chapter 1?
5. How does Lawford appear when Sharpe comes upon him while going into the city?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)