|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lawford tell Sharpe about his assignment?
(a) He will be his aide-de-camp.
(b) He is being transferred to the baggage train.
(c) He will command his company.
(d) He will lead the forlorn hope.
2. What does Hogan say Teresa is still doing?
(b) Sewing military uniforms.
(c) Guerrilla warfare.
(d) Running a bed and breakfast.
3. How do Sharpe and Lawford feel about their individual strengths?
(a) Lawford is smarter than Sharpe.
(b) They complement each other.
(c) Shapre is stronger than Lawford.
(d) They have similar strengths.
4. What is Lawford's status in British society?
(a) He is a commoner.
(b) He came from a farming family.
(c) He is wealthy and aristocratic.
(d) He is an ex-criminal.
5. What do Hogan and Sharpe first discuss when they meet in Chapter 1?
(a) Hogan's marriage.
(b) The impending assault of Ciudad Rodrigo.
(c) The new company commander.
(d) Sharpe's romance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in Ciudad Rodrigo when the breach is carried?
2. What nationality is Harper?
3. How much effort is needed for the forlorn hope to reach the base of the breach?
4. How was the breach in the wall of Ciudad Rodrigo caused?
5. Why are Sharpe and Harper happy about what their company will be doing in the siege of Ciudad Rodrigo?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)