|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much effort is needed for the forlorn hope to reach the base of the breach?
(a) The French hit them with a sortie.
(b) It was difficult but there were no casualties.
(c) Half of them are killed.
(d) Not much, it goes easily.
2. How do Sharpe and Lawford feel about their individual strengths?
(a) Lawford is smarter than Sharpe.
(b) They have similar strengths.
(c) They complement each other.
(d) Shapre is stronger than Lawford.
3. How does Lawford appear when Sharpe comes upon him while going into the city?
(b) He has a cut on his head that is bleeding.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He has a minor injury.
4. What does Lawford tell Sharpe about his assignment?
(a) He will command his company.
(b) He will be his aide-de-camp.
(c) He will lead the forlorn hope.
(d) He is being transferred to the baggage train.
5. What does Hogan say Teresa is still doing?
(a) Running a bed and breakfast.
(b) Sewing military uniforms.
(c) Guerrilla warfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose side of the war is Teresa helping?
2. How long has it been since Sharpe has seen Teresa?
3. What has stalled Sharpe's promotion?
4. Why does Sharpe think he might not command his company at the next engagement?
5. What are the British soldiers doing in Ciudad Rodrigo after they enter it?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)