|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship does Sharpe think about when with Teresa?
(a) The one with Lucille.
(b) The one with Jane Gibbons.
(c) His last wife.
(d) He doesn't think about any relationship.
2. What do Colonel Lawford and Sharpe discuss in Chapter 2?
(a) Superstitions that soldiers hold.
(b) Their marriages.
(c) The plans for the assault.
3. For what does Teresa look to Sharpe?
4. What does Teresa look like?
(a) Dark haired and beautiful.
(b) Tall with red hair.
(c) Ordinary with a nice smile.
(d) Small and blond.
5. How was the breach in the wall of Ciudad Rodrigo caused?
(a) Battering ram.
(b) Sappers digging under it.
(c) Explosive charges laid on it.
(d) Cannon fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the assault on Ciudad Rodrigo begin?
2. What happens in Ciudad Rodrigo when the breach is carried?
3. In what city is the place where Teresa's daughter is staying?
4. What would the capture of Badajoz do for the British?
5. Against whom does Sharpe swear vengeance?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)