|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much effort is needed for the forlorn hope to reach the base of the breach?
(a) Not much, it goes easily.
(b) Half of them are killed.
(c) The French hit them with a sortie.
(d) It was difficult but there were no casualties.
2. What relationship does Sharpe think about when with Teresa?
(a) He doesn't think about any relationship.
(b) The one with Jane Gibbons.
(c) His last wife.
(d) The one with Lucille.
3. On what type of terms did Teresa and Sharpe part?
(b) Madly in love.
4. How do Sharpe and Lawford feel about their individual strengths?
(a) They complement each other.
(b) Shapre is stronger than Lawford.
(c) Lawford is smarter than Sharpe.
(d) They have similar strengths.
5. What is presumed about the British and taking Badajoz?
(a) They will lose.
(b) They will take six months to break Badajoz.
(c) They will win.
(d) They will take it but lose three quarters of their men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharpe pass his time in Spain in Chapter 1?
2. Why is Sharpe worried about his status with his company?
3. To what rank has Sharpe been gazetted?
4. How long has it been since Sharpe has seen Teresa?
5. Where is Teresa's daughter staying?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)