|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what kind of physical condition is Sharpe?
(c) He's crippled in his left leg.
2. How many French soldiers does Teresa claim she has killed since last seeing Sharpe?
(a) One a week.
(b) One a month.
3. What do Teresa and Sharpe do after dinner?
(a) Go and look for Hogan.
(b) Talk and have sex.
(c) Leave for their respective sleeping areas.
(d) Go to sleep.
4. As the British are marching to Badajoz what slows their progress?
(a) A heavy forest.
(b) No road.
(c) Heavy rain.
(d) French attacks.
5. How does Sharpe pass his time in Spain in Chapter 1?
(a) Getting married.
(c) Thinking about his past.
(d) Guarding the baggage train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will the British be throwing bags of hay into the ditch at Ciudad Rodrigo?
2. Whose side of the war is Teresa helping?
3. What does Hogan think about the comparison between Ciudad Rodrigo and Badajoz?
4. Against whom does Sharpe swear vengeance?
5. To what rank has Sharpe been gazetted?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)