|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teresa plan to do next?
(a) Go to England.
(b) Begin fighting the French.
(c) Stay with her daughter.
(d) Return to Madrid.
2. What nationality is Harper?
3. What do Colonel Lawford and Sharpe discuss in Chapter 2?
(a) Superstitions that soldiers hold.
(b) Their marriages.
(d) The plans for the assault.
4. Who is with Teresa in the tavern?
(a) Her guerrilla fighters.
(b) Her parents.
(c) A friend, Sharpe's rival.
(d) Her brother.
5. Where are the French guns located by the breach?
(a) Near the ends of the breach.
(b) They are turned in the opposite direction.
(c) Right in the middle of it.
(d) To the left side.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Sharpe and Lawford feel about their individual strengths?
2. What are the British soldiers doing in Ciudad Rodrigo after they enter it?
3. What does Lawford tell Sharpe about his assignment?
4. Who is the father of Teresa's child?
5. Against what does Sharpe lead his men?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)