|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What difficulty does Teresa's child have?
(a) She stutters.
(b) She is developmentally slow.
(c) She is seriously ill.
(d) She can't walk.
2. As the British are marching to Badajoz what slows their progress?
(a) A heavy forest.
(b) No road.
(c) French attacks.
(d) Heavy rain.
3. What is Teresa's daughter's name?
4. On what type of terms did Teresa and Sharpe part?
(d) Madly in love.
5. Against whom does Sharpe swear vengeance?
(a) Major Billings.
(b) Captain Wainscot.
(c) Sergeant Hakeswill.
(d) Teresa's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharpe think he might not command his company at the next engagement?
2. Where is Teresa's daughter staying?
3. Where do Sharpe and Teresa eat dinner?
4. Why does Sharpe think his future is doubtful?
5. Where are the French guns located by the breach?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)