|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lawford's status in British society?
(a) He came from a farming family.
(b) He is wealthy and aristocratic.
(c) He is an ex-criminal.
(d) He is a commoner.
2. What does Hogan say Teresa is still doing?
(b) Running a bed and breakfast.
(c) Guerrilla warfare.
(d) Sewing military uniforms.
3. What does Lawford tell Sharpe about his assignment?
(a) He will lead the forlorn hope.
(b) He is being transferred to the baggage train.
(c) He will be his aide-de-camp.
(d) He will command his company.
4. How long has it been since Sharpe has seen Teresa?
(a) Three years.
(b) About a year.
(c) Almost two years.
(d) Two months.
5. What has stalled Sharpe's promotion?
(a) Paperwork and irregularities.
(b) His lack of funds.
(c) His marriage to a foreign national.
(d) A general who hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Teresa's daughter's name?
2. Where do Sharpe and Teresa eat dinner?
3. How was the breach in the wall of Ciudad Rodrigo caused?
4. What type of ammo are the French firing at the breach?
5. What do Teresa and Sharpe do after dinner?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)