|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of ammo are the French firing at the breach?
2. What makes the British tasks more difficult?
(a) Rocky ground.
(b) The French running sorties.
(c) The thick trees.
(d) Constant rain and thick mud.
3. In what kind of physical condition is Sharpe?
(d) He's crippled in his left leg.
4. Why are Sharpe and Harper happy about what their company will be doing in the siege of Ciudad Rodrigo?
(a) They are taking the west wall, the lowest part of the wall.
(b) The company will be held in reserve.
(c) They will get to go first.
(d) They won't be in the first assault wave.
5. What does Windham realize about punishing Harper?
(a) It was the right thing to do.
(b) It got the men ready for battle.
(c) It should have been done in private.
(d) It was a mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are six external fortresses placed in Badajoz?
2. Why is Sharpe worried about his status with his company?
3. Why might there be massive British casualties when assaulting Badajoz?
4. What is presumed about the British and taking Badajoz?
5. What does Sharpe find when he returns to the baggage area?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)