|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wellington launch two suicidal attacks?
(a) To pin down the French defenders.
(b) To take the citadel.
(c) To make the French know he is serious.
(d) To kill off some undesirables.
2. What does Windham do to Harper?
(a) Sentences him to a flogging.
(b) Throws him to the French.
(c) Puts him in chains.
(d) Has him beaten and court martialed.
3. What difficulty does Teresa's child have?
(a) She can't walk.
(b) She is seriously ill.
(c) She is developmentally slow.
(d) She stutters.
4. What non-soldiers does the Army allow to travel with the baggage train?
(a) Nobles who like to watch battles.
(c) Anyone who wants to travel with them.
(d) Wives, children, and whores.
5. Why is Sharpe summoned to his old company?
(a) Rymer has been killed.
(b) Harper has been injured.
(c) Rymer has frozen up.
(d) Hakeswill has disappeared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hogan and Sharpe discuss as they ride to Badajoz?
2. How are the walls of Badajoz reinforced?
3. Where are six external fortresses placed in Badajoz?
4. What fills the ditch?
5. What do Teresa and Sharpe talk about on the way to Badajoz?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)