1. What does Cornwell say about Sharpe's Christmas in the introduction?
2. How long is each story in Sharpe's Christmas, and why are they that length?
3. Why did Cornwell think writing about a Christmas with Sharpe was odd?
4. How did Cornwell feel about writing Sharpe's Christmas, and why did he feel that way?
5. What does Cornwell say about the people who helped him write Sharpe's Christmas? What else does he address in the introduction?
This section contains 4,275 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)