1. What war in 1799 is the context of "Sharpe's Christmas"?
The Mysore War.
2. With whose forces is Sharpe fighting in "Sharpe's Christmas"?
3. What attack is the French army attempting to repel?
The British attack on Seringapatam.
4. Who is one of the first officers to spot Richard Sharpe's potential?
5. What Sharpe book does "Sharpe's Ransom" follow?
6. What is the state of England in Sharpe's Ransom?
England is at peace.
7. What is one question Bernard Cornwell is often asked about Richard Sharpe?
If he actually settled down in Normandy.
This section contains 4,576 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)