|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Ransom p. 89-97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Gudin assure Sharpe?
(a) The shooting that killed Nicolls was an accident.
(b) Gudin killed the man who shot Nicolls.
(c) Nicolls pulled his weapon first.
(d) The man who killed Nicolls will be hung after court martial.
2. What does Picard tell Santon about Gudin?
(a) Gudin is a better soldier than many know.
(b) Gudin is unlucky.
(c) Gudin is totally incompetent.
(d) Gudin is a good man though misguided.
3. Who is one of the first officers to spot Richard Sharpe's potential?
(a) Colonel Gudin.
(c) The Duke of Wellington.
(d) Colonel Price.
4. Where does Sharpe send two companies?
(a) To take Christmas leave.
(b) To advance across France's border.
(c) To gather the French horses.
(d) To guard the southern enemy.
5. What does Sharpe notice is rusted?
(a) The cogwheels.
(b) His knife.
(c) Many of his men's muskets.
(d) His sword edge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caillou know Gudin will do?
2. What does Sharpe say when he pulls the hatch in the attic?
3. What does Sharpe say is fitting for Christmas?
4. What does Sharpe order Smith to do?
5. Why does Sharpe have his men stationed fifty paces back from the frontier?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)