|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Ransom p. 89-97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Colonel Jean Gudin been in his present command?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 3 months.
2. How many Frenchmen are coming from the South?
3. What does Picard believe about himself?
(a) He is an excellent judge of character.
(b) He is important to Napoleon.
(c) He is charmed.
(d) He is smarter than most men.
4. What does Cornwell say he never expected?
(a) Sharpe would end up in France.
(b) Teresa would die.
(c) Sharpe's daughter would grow older.
(d) Sharpe would survive the last conflict in which he participated.
5. The small man says he is _____________.
(a) A former Captain in the French Navy.
(b) Maitre Henri Lorcet.
(c) A former Dragoon.
(d) Napoleon's former burser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What war in 1799 is the context of "Sharpe's Christmas"?
2. Why is Sharpe glad the French garrison is accompanied by women?
3. Why is Caillou furious?
4. Whose garrison must Picard rescue?
5. What does Lucille pray?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)