|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Ransom p. 89-97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Sharpe say it will take to clean the rust off?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A day.
(c) The rust will not come off.
(d) A week.
2. Why is Caillou furious?
(a) Picard's men ran.
(b) He is not in command.
(c) The women are slowing down the garrison.
(d) Gudin is going to speak with the men holding the flag of truce.
3. What does Sharpe send D'Alembord to do in the south?
(a) To tell Smith to bring his soldiers to the North.
(b) To order Smith to attack the French garrison.
(c) To assess the situation in the South.
(d) To ask for the surrender of the French garrison.
4. Where did the treasure go?
5. What does Lucille cook for Challon and his two hussars?
(d) Bacon and eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Peer's Chief of Intelligence?
2. What does Sharpe think odd after he kills the fox?
3. Whose garrison must Picard rescue?
4. Of what does Gudin assure Sharpe?
5. What does Malan do as Sharpe greets him?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)