|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Ransom p. 67-79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe hope to avoid this Christmas Eve?
(a) More killing.
(b) A rout.
(c) A retreat.
(d) A parley.
2. Who thought he was in love with Lucille?
(b) The mayor.
(c) No one besides Sharpe.
(d) Colonel Gudin.
3. Why does Lucille name Patrick with the surname Lassan?
(a) She thinks the villagers will accept him better.
(b) She wants Patrick to be able to inherit her family estate.
(c) She does not name his Lassan.
(d) She wants her family's name to continue.
4. What does Marie tell Sharpe to do when he wakes on Christmas Eve?
(a) Eat breakfast.
(b) Not wake the baby.
(c) Take no risks.
(d) Dress warmly.
5. Who is CeCe Motz?
(a) Cornwell's assistant.
(b) A young woman Sharpe meets in Sharpe's Waterloo.
(c) Sharpe's daughter's guardian.
(d) An editor for the book company that publishes Sharpe's books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Sharpe read in the papers?
2. Who granted Gudin his eagle?
3. What does Sharpe order Smith to do?
4. What does Sharpe send D'Alembord to do in the south?
5. What does Malan do as Sharpe greets him?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)