|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Ransom p. 57-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Picard thinks ____________ are on the slopes.
(a) No forces.
(b) The Spanish elite forces.
(d) The British.
2. What does Cornwell say Sharpe is determined not to lose in Sharpe's Ransom?
(a) His half brother.
(b) The gold he hid in a French monastery after Waterloo.
(c) A woman Sharpe's meets in a previous story.
(d) The only contact he has for finding his daughter.
3. What does the surgeon claim about Maria?
(a) She cannot give birth naturally.
(b) She is having twins.
(c) He baby is dead inside the womb.
(d) She will only live a few more hours.
4. Who is CeCe Motz?
(a) An editor for the book company that publishes Sharpe's books.
(b) Sharpe's daughter's guardian.
(c) Cornwell's assistant.
(d) A young woman Sharpe meets in Sharpe's Waterloo.
5. Why is Caillou furious?
(a) Gudin is going to speak with the men holding the flag of truce.
(b) Picard's men ran.
(c) He is not in command.
(d) The women are slowing down the garrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Sharpe's men cover the west road?
2. Who is one of the first officers to spot Richard Sharpe's potential?
3. What does Cornwell say that characters sometimes do?
4. What is one question Bernard Cornwell is often asked about Richard Sharpe?
5. Why won't Gudin ride his horse?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)