|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Christmas p. 38-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose garrison must Picard rescue?
(c) No one's.
2. At what does Caillou fume?
(a) Gudin calls a halt early in the day.
(b) It is Christmas, and they are not home in France.
(c) The wine was lost.
(d) Gudin's delay.
3. Who is the Peer's Chief of Intelligence?
(a) Richard Sharpe.
(b) Colonel Gudin.
(c) Patrick Harper.
(d) Colonel Hogan.
4. What does Cornwell say exists to increase awareness of soldiers who fought in the early 19th century?
(a) The Soldiers' Scrapbook.
(b) Sharpe Appreciation Society.
(c) The Art of War Society.
(d) Sharpe's Legacy Society.
5. How long does Sharpe figure it will take the French to advance?
(a) They are in retreat.
(b) A day.
(c) An hour.
(d) A few hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe send D'Alembord to do in the south?
2. What is the Bernard and Judy Cornwell Foundation?
3. What are the French desperate to escape?
4. Where is a French garrison located?
5. Where are Sharpe's riflemen hidden?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)