|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Christmas p. 31-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What delays Gudin?
(a) A broken compass.
(b) An injured horse and wrong turn.
(c) A broken ankle.
(d) Many of his soldiers are ill.
2. Who causes Gudin's first major defeat?
3. Who is the Crapaud that Sharpe serves under in India?
(a) Colonel Picard.
(b) Colonel Santon.
(c) Colonel Gudin.
(d) Captain Gyer.
4. Of what is Colonel Gudin's career full?
5. When does Sharpe estimate the French will arrive?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) He does not think the French will be coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is General Picard disgruntled?
2. Why is Picard pleased that his men are miserable?
3. Why does Sharpe have his men stationed fifty paces back from the frontier?
4. Who is Lucille Castineau?
5. Why won't Gudin ride his horse?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)