|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Christmas p. 31-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sharpe go to France in Sharp's Ransom?
(a) To find his half brother.
(b) To find his daughter.
(c) Because of a woman.
(d) To take revenge on a sadistic French Captain.
2. What does D'Alembord ask Sharpe about India?
(a) If he liked India.
(b) If he would be willing to go back to India.
(c) If he met any pretty women in India.
(d) If he ever rode an elephant in India.
3. Who will cover the east road?
(a) The Hussians.
(b) No one.
(c) The cavalry.
(d) The Spanish.
4. What is the state of England in Sharpe's Ransom?
(a) England is figting the Spanish.
(b) England is at peace.
(c) England is fighting the Americans.
(d) England is fighting the Danes.
5. What do two of the volumes of Gudin's diaries concern?
(a) His deceased wife.
(b) The only successful campaign he has carried out.
(c) Gudin's time in India.
(d) His deceased sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe say is fitting for Christmas?
2. Who granted Gudin his eagle?
3. What does CeCe Mot do?
4. Who is Lucille Castineau?
5. What does Sharpe order from Irati for his men?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)