|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Christmas p. 31-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Picard thinks ____________ are on the slopes.
(a) The British.
(c) The Spanish elite forces.
(d) No forces.
2. What does Sharpe say is fitting for Christmas?
(a) It is cold and snowy.
(b) Mostly shepherds live in Irati.
(c) The trees are covered in snow.
(d) The war is winding down.
3. Why did Sharpe go to France in Sharp's Ransom?
(a) To find his half brother.
(b) To find his daughter.
(c) Because of a woman.
(d) To take revenge on a sadistic French Captain.
4. Who will cover the east road?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) The Hussians.
(c) The cavalry.
(d) No one.
5. What does Cornwell say Sharpe is determined not to lose in Sharpe's Ransom?
(a) A woman Sharpe's meets in a previous story.
(b) His half brother.
(c) The gold he hid in a French monastery after Waterloo.
(d) The only contact he has for finding his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one question Bernard Cornwell is often asked about Richard Sharpe?
2. With whom is Richard Sharpe kneeling at the end of a field?
3. What is the Bernard and Judy Cornwell Foundation?
4. From what disaster are some of the men at the Fort at Ochagavia taking refuge?
5. What happens when some Frenchmen kick over a barrel?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)