|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Christmas p. 31-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Picard call his men back off the slopes?
(a) He is incompetent.
(b) He cannot hear the bugler.
(c) He is too sure of victory.
(d) He is not one to heed a warning.
2. With whom is Richard Sharpe kneeling at the end of a field?
(a) Colonel Hogan.
(b) Ensign Gudin.
(c) Patrick Harper.
(d) Ensign Nicholls.
3. What are Sharpe and the other man trying to do?
(a) Kill a French sentry.
(b) Kill a bullock.
(c) Trap a possom.
(d) Trap a badger.
4. Who will cover the east road?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) No one.
(c) The Hussians.
(d) The cavalry.
5. About what do the two men argue?
(a) Whether the French are coming soon.
(b) Who will perform the task.
(c) Who is the sicker man.
(d) Who is the better shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what disaster are some of the men at the Fort at Ochagavia taking refuge?
2. What does Gudin have to leave behind when a wagon breaks down?
3. What does Sharpe say is fitting for Christmas?
4. Why is General Picard disgruntled?
5. Who has sent for Sharpe?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)