|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Christmas p. 21-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was each story originally supposed to be?
(a) 12,000 words.
(b) 6,000 words.
(c) 22,000 words.
(d) 45,000 words.
2. Who is the Crapaud that Sharpe serves under in India?
(a) Colonel Picard.
(b) Colonel Gudin.
(c) Colonel Santon.
(d) Captain Gyer.
3. Why did Sharpe go to France in Sharp's Ransom?
(a) Because of a woman.
(b) To take revenge on a sadistic French Captain.
(c) To find his half brother.
(d) To find his daughter.
4. What does CeCe Mot do?
(a) Hides Sharpe's daughter from him.
(b) Leads Sharpe to Napoleon in Sharpe's Waterloo.
(c) Converts old newspapers into computer files.
(d) Encourages Cornwell to write "Sharpe's Ransom."
5. What does Sharpe look for when he walks north?
(a) A woman who ran off with his pistol.
(d) Spanish spies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will cover the east road?
2. Whose garrison must Picard rescue?
3. With whom is Richard Sharpe kneeling at the end of a field?
4. Who is CeCe Motz?
5. What has Sharpe found south of the village?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)