|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Christmas p. 21-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attack is the French army attempting to repel?
(a) The British attack near Waterloo.
(b) It does not specify.
(c) The British attack on Seringapatam.
(d) The Dutch attack on Gibraltar.
2. What does Sharpe order from Irati for his men?
(b) New muskets.
(c) Extra ammo.
(d) A special Christmas dinner.
3. What are Sharpe and the other man trying to do?
(a) Trap a possom.
(b) Kill a French sentry.
(c) Kill a bullock.
(d) Trap a badger.
4. From what disaster are some of the men at the Fort at Ochagavia taking refuge?
5. Who is Ensign Nicholls?
(a) The man who knocks Sharpe over the head.
(b) The man who insists on a court martial for Harper.
(c) The man who is in love with Sharpe's cousin.
(d) The man who interrupts the argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose garrison must Picard rescue?
2. Who does Cornwell say commissioned the Sharpe stories originally?
3. Where are Sharpe's riflemen hidden?
4. When does Sharpe estimate the French will arrive?
5. Who is one of the first officers to spot Richard Sharpe's potential?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)