|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Christmas p. 21-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe say is fitting for Christmas?
(a) The war is winding down.
(b) The trees are covered in snow.
(c) It is cold and snowy.
(d) Mostly shepherds live in Irati.
2. What does Cornwell say Sharpe is determined not to lose in Sharpe's Ransom?
(a) A woman Sharpe's meets in a previous story.
(b) The gold he hid in a French monastery after Waterloo.
(c) The only contact he has for finding his daughter.
(d) His half brother.
3. What attack is the French army attempting to repel?
(a) The British attack near Waterloo.
(b) The Dutch attack on Gibraltar.
(c) The British attack on Seringapatam.
(d) It does not specify.
4. What are both men unable to do?
(a) Kill the animal.
(b) Stop sneezing.
(c) Stop laughing.
(d) Stop coughing.
5. Who is the Crapaud that Sharpe serves under in India?
(a) Colonel Picard.
(b) Colonel Santon.
(c) Captain Gyer.
(d) Colonel Gudin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe command?
2. Who will cover the east road?
3. Of what is Colonel Gudin's career full?
4. About what do the two men argue?
5. What is one question Bernard Cornwell is often asked about Richard Sharpe?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)