|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Christmas (pp. 11-21).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lucille Castineau?
(a) A new character created in "Sharpe's Memories."
(b) A woman Sharpe accidentally killed in "Sharpe's Revenge."
(c) A new character created for "Sharpe's Christmas."
(d) A woman Sharpe meets in "Sharpe's Revenge."
2. What does Cornwell say he never expected?
(a) Sharpe's daughter would grow older.
(b) Teresa would die.
(c) Sharpe would end up in France.
(d) Sharpe would survive the last conflict in which he participated.
3. How long is it until Christmas?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 1 day.
4. What Sharpe book does "Sharpe's Ransom" follow?
(a) Sharpe's Rifles.
(b) Sharpe's Waterloo.
(c) Sharpe's Tigers.
(d) Sharpe's Christmas.
5. With whom is Richard Sharpe kneeling at the end of a field?
(a) Patrick Harper.
(b) Ensign Gudin.
(c) Ensign Nicholls.
(d) Colonel Hogan.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what disaster are some of the men at the Fort at Ochagavia taking refuge?
2. About what is Ensign Nicholls enthusiastic?
3. What are both men unable to do?
4. What does Cornwell say that characters sometimes do?
5. What does Sharpe command?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)