|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sharpe's Ransom p. 67-79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Corporal Lubecque?
(a) The man Lorcet leaves to guard Lucille.
(b) Lucille's former gardner.
(c) A man Lorcet sends with Shapre to Caen.
(d) A good friend of Malan's.
2. Who is the Crapaud that Sharpe serves under in India?
(a) Colonel Picard.
(b) Colonel Gudin.
(c) Colonel Santon.
(d) Captain Gyer.
3. Where are Sharpe's riflemen hidden?
(a) In trenches along the west side of the road.
(b) In a stand of trees.
(c) In Irati.
(d) Among the rocks above the barrels.
4. What does Sharpe think odd after he kills the fox?
(a) The fox was pregnant but has a den of youngs already.
(b) It is odd the men he saw have not reappeared.
(c) The musket misfired a couple times.
(d) He cannot hear the church bell as usual.
5. What does Sharpe feed occasionally?
(a) Wild turkeys to fatten them up.
(b) The wild dogs in the woods.
(c) Former soldiers that come through the area.
(d) Young orphans in the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D'Alembord think of Sharpe?
2. Who is sitting opposite Lucille when Sharpe enters the kitchen?
3. What did Ducos say Sharpe would know?
4. When does Sharpe estimate the French will arrive?
5. What does Sharpe think would make a nice Christmas present for his battalion?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)