|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wellington tell Sharpe as Sharpe is leaving?
(a) He is still on administrative leave.
(b) They don't shoot prisoners so the French won't either.
(c) The prisoners were war criminals.
(d) He has to get the ammunition to the left flank.
2. Where are most of the women and children located at San Isidoro?
(a) The barracks.
(b) The gatehouse.
(c) Spread throughout the fort.
(d) In the command center.
3. What does Sharpe see when looking at the French?
(a) The grey uniforms of the Loup brigade.
(b) Juanita de Elia.
(c) Pierre Ducos.
(d) Massena and Loup.
4. What is Wellington's opinion of Erskine?
(a) Erskine is corrupte.
(b) Erskine is a double agent.
(c) Erskine is a good soldier.
(d) Erskine is insane.
5. What is the only choice left for the British to retreat?
(a) There are no choices for retreat.
(b) Going through a heavy growth forest.
(c) A narrow bridge.
(d) Taking Almeida.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Spanish say about San Isidoro?
2. What does Wellington abandon when his forces are united?
3. Of what does Sharpe accuse Loup?
4. What happened to the gatehouse where the Real Compañía Irlandesa officers were billeted?
5. What does Donju suggest about the British and the men of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)