|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen if Wellington lost his entire force?
(a) He would be executed.
(b) England would have to leave Spain.
(c) He would be stripped of command.
(d) It would cut the English army in half.
2. Why is the open plain a bad place for the British to be?
(a) A fire could annihilate them.
(b) It opens them up to cavalry attacks.
(c) There is no good hiding places.
(d) Artillery can reach them easier.
3. Where is the item Harper picked up at after the battle?
(a) He lost it at the surgeon's area.
(b) It is under a rock.
(c) In a puddle of blood.
(d) He left it in a French soldier.
4. What does Kiely do when he learns about the change in his life?
(a) Goes after Loup.
(b) Fights a duel with Sharpe.
(c) Quits the military.
(d) Kills himself.
5. Who is with the Portuguese that Sharpe knows?
(a) Paul Morris.
(b) Alane de Camipoelo.
(c) Thomas Garrard.
(d) Sergeant Hagman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Massena feel when the British in the south join the northern force?
2. What does Sharpe ask El Castrador to do?
3. What does Donaju ask Sharpe about Kiely's suicide?
4. Where does Runciman say he spent some time in the army?
5. Why does Sharpe meet with Colonel Oliveira?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)