|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How many fish do Omar and Raza catch on their fishing trip?
2. About whom would the narrator be writing if his novel were realistically about Pakistan?
3. What is the first sight of Omar Khayyam Shakil?
4. How does General Raddi arrest Haroun Harappa and his terrorists without firing a shot?
5. Who is the last person Omar dreams of?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Omar Khayyam describe himself to Iskander Harappa, as described at the end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 1,111 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)