|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the young man who helped inspire the character of Sufiya Zinobia expire?
(a) Overdose of painkillers.
(b) Beat to death by his father.
(d) Spontaneous combustion.
2. Against what unclean animal does Dawood persuade Raza Hyder to launch a campaign?
3. How many U.S. ambassadors does Iskander drive out of the country during his reign as Prime Minister?
4. With how many bullets is Babar shot when Raza Hyder entraps the guerrillas?
5. Which father-figure of both the Bible and the Qur'an does Raza Hyder think of when he discovers the killings done by Sufiya Zinobia?
6. For what does the delusional Maulana Dawood dress after arriving in the new capital city?
(c) A wedding.
(d) The hajj.
7. At what age does Arjumand Harappa learn self-defense?
8. What does Sufiya Zinobia discover in Omar's bed in the morning after Shahbanou sleeps with him?
(a) A fish.
(c) A damp patch.
9. From what physical malady is Iskander Harappa suffering immediately before he is arrested by the military coup?
(a) A broken arm.
(b) A headache.
(c) A toothache.
(d) A stomachache.
10. What is Omar's medical specialty?
(a) Circulatory systems.
(b) General medicine.
11. In what city does Haroun Harappa hijack an aircraft?
12. Where is Iskander buried?
(c) The Impossible Mountains.
13. What ghost perches itself on Raza Hyder's left shoulder after the hanging of Iskander Harappa?
(a) Little Mir Harappa.
(b) Maulana Dawood.
(c) Iskander Harappa.
(d) Shaggy Dog.
14. To where does the President dispatch a huge army when Iskander is elected Prime Minister?
(d) Eastern Pakistan.
15. Out of what movie does Iskander copy a scene when addressing a large crowd?
(a) Alexander the Great.
(b) Mad Max.
(c) Ben Hur.
(d) Julius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what event does Naveed Hyder first see Captain Talvar Ulhaq?
2. Where is Sufiya Zinobia kept by Raza and Omar after being sedated by her husband?
3. How does General Raddi arrest Haroun Harappa and his terrorists without firing a shot?
4. Whose cadaver is prominently depicted on the last of Rani's shawls?
5. How many years older than Sufiya Zinobia is Omar Khayyam Shakil?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)