|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname given to Babar by the guerrillas?
2. At what event does Naveed Hyder first see Captain Talvar Ulhaq?
(a) A polo match.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A social get-together.
(d) A cricket match.
3. In how many wrestling matches does Raza Hyder participate in order to restore his troops' morale?
4. What concept does Sufiya Zinobia know about but does not understand?
5. How many reasons does Raza Hyder give against the barbaric nature of Islamic law punishments?
6. How is the Supreme Court split on Iskander Harappa's death sentence?
7. How many children does Naveed bear Talvar Ulhaq?
8. Of whom does Omar dream the night that Sufiya Zinobia is taken to the hospital?
(a) His mothers.
(b) Farah Zoroaster.
(c) Eduardo Rodrigues.
(d) Maulana Dawood.
9. Into what new organization of his own creation does Iskander Harappa make Talvar Ulhaq the head?
(a) The Federal Security Forces.
(b) The National Department of Defense.
(c) The Security Forces of Pakistan.
(d) The Federal Defense Force.
10. Whose cadaver is prominently depicted on the last of Rani's shawls?
(a) Little Mir.
(b) Raza Hyder.
11. With how many bullets is Babar shot when Raza Hyder entraps the guerrillas?
12. Which of the following is NOT involved in the coup against Raza Hyder that is prematurely unveiled?
13. At what age does Arjumand Harappa learn self-defense?
14. How many fish do Omar and Raza catch on their fishing trip?
15. What is the name of the general who leads the military coup?
(a) Sly Snake.
(b) The Dragon.
(c) Mangy Lion.
(d) Shaggy Dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alone unites Rani and Arjumand during their shared house arrest?
2. How many erratum slips does Bilquis write announcing the change of groom for Naveed's wedding?
3. Where is Sufiya Zinobia kept by Raza and Omar after being sedated by her husband?
4. What incriminating evidence does Raza Hyder find in his mentally-retarded daughter's room?
5. Where is Iskander buried?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)