1. Which of the following does Old Man Shakil hate?
The native bazaar.
2. For how long has Old Man Shakil been a widow?
3. How many daughters does Old Man Shakil have?
4. About what do Old Man Shakil's daughters regularly fantasize?
5. What sort of guests compose the majority of the girls' coming-out party?
6. What significant event happens to the girls at their coming-out party?
One of them becomes pregnant.
7. What do the sisters purchase from the handyman Mistri Yakoob Balloch?
8. What happens to Mistri Yakoob Balloch after his deal is made with the sisters?
He dies suspiciously.
This section contains 3,632 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)