|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Iskander's cousin who loots the Harappa family estate?
(c) Little Mir.
(d) Big Mir.
2. Who is the Chief Minister in the region of Q when Raza Hyder first arrives?
(a) Aladdin Gichki.
(b) Maulana Dawood.
(c) Omar Khayyam Shakil.
(d) Iskander Harappa.
3. Where does Maulana Dawood believe he lives for the rest of his life, after moving to the new capital?
4. How do the sisters continue to pay for the house's regular needs?
(a) By prostituting themselves.
(b) By selling their children into slavery.
(c) By using their inheritance.
(d) By selling the household treasures piece-by-piece.
5. How does Bilquis' father die, to the best of Bilquis' knowledge?
(a) Old age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alone unites Rani and Arjumand during their shared house arrest?
2. At what hospital is Omar named senior consultant in the new capital?
3. What is the name of Bilquis' first daughter?
4. How does the narrator state that Pakistan's women are restrained?
5. Who does Bilquis, while at Nishapur, say has taken over the country now?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)