|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After whom does the narrator name the hero of his story?
(a) The Famous Doctor of Egypt.
(b) The Great Poet of India.
(c) The First Sultan of Arabia.
(d) The Great Poet of Persia.
2. For how long does Omar sleep at night?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) 50 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour and 30 minutes.
3. For whom does Omar look among the Englishmen?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) Dr. Wilkes.
4. By how many breasts is Omar nourished?
5. What food is Omar ordered by his mothers to serve their guests?
(c) Lemon tart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Omar's aid when he is overwhelmed by the religious zealots?
2. Who accompanies Omar's rescuer from the religious zealots?
3. The men who visit the women at night in Bariamma's room are sarcastically called what?
4. How does Bilquis' father die, to the best of Bilquis' knowledge?
5. Whose voice does Omar, in delusion, hear from a cloud?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)