|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Old Man Shakil been a widow?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 29 years.
(d) 23 years.
2. How old is Sufiya Zinobia when her family moves to Q?
(a) 13 weeks.
(b) 15 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 12 months.
3. By how many breasts is Omar nourished?
4. What sort of story does the narrator claim to be writing, instead of a realistic novel?
(a) A modern fairytale.
(b) A parable.
(c) A gothic novel.
(d) An ancient legend.
5. How many of the sisters feign pregnancy after their coming-out party?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Old Man Shakil have?
2. What word best describes the personality of Bilquis' father?
3. From what city is the story's narrator uprooted?
4. Who is the betrothed of Rani Hamayun?
5. What do Omar's mothers do during the years in which they nurse him?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)