|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What oddity does Eduardo Rodrigues carry with him when he first enters the town of Q?
(a) A mechanical oil lamp.
(b) An empty birdcage.
(c) An empty and cracked teapot.
(d) A ship in a bottle.
2. By how many breasts is Omar nourished?
3. What word best describes Omar's feeling towards life?
4. What does Chand Mohammad sell to Omar?
(a) A copy of the Qur'an.
(b) A block of ice.
(c) A dirty magazine.
(d) A leather satchel.
5. What is the name of Bilquis' widowed father?
(a) Mahmoud Kemal.
(b) Mohammad Shakil.
(c) Thusa Udi.
(d) Jakil Mohatta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bilquis' second daughter?
2. Of what imminent threat is Bilquis' warned by the sound like the beating wings of an angel?
3. To where does Farah Zoroaster invite Omar after Eduardo Rodrigues tells her to be nice to the fat 16-year-old boy?
4. How many visits has the narrator made to his sister over 22 years?
5. What do Omar's mothers insist that he must never feel?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)