|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does Omar win a scholarship to the best medical school in Karachi?
2. What profession does Eduardo Rodrigues determine is fitting for Omar?
3. What sort of guests compose the majority of the girls' coming-out party?
(a) Wealthy locals.
4. What is the name of Bilquis' widowed father?
(a) Mohammad Shakil.
(b) Mahmoud Kemal.
(c) Jakil Mohatta.
(d) Thusa Udi.
5. To where does Farah Zoroaster invite Omar after Eduardo Rodrigues tells her to be nice to the fat 16-year-old boy?
(a) Her uncle's shop in the bazaar.
(b) The Impossible Mountains.
(c) Her mother's house in Q.
(d) Her father's customs post.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does BIlquis go to the movies in Q while Raza is away?
2. Who accompanies Omar's rescuer from the religious zealots?
3. About what do Old Man Shakil's daughters regularly fantasize?
4. Which of the following is one of Farah Zoroaster's nicknames?
5. The men who visit the women at night in Bariamma's room are sarcastically called what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)