|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Iskander Harappa feed, as his daughter Arjumand realizes at age 23?
(a) His women.
(b) The people.
(c) His failures.
(d) His enemies.
2. How many daughters does Old Man Shakil have?
3. Who accompanies Omar's rescuer from the religious zealots?
(a) Yakoob Balloch.
(b) Eduardo Rodrigues.
(c) Farah Zoroaster.
(d) Maulana Dawood.
4. How do the sisters continue to pay for the house's regular needs?
(a) By prostituting themselves.
(b) By selling the household treasures piece-by-piece.
(c) By using their inheritance.
(d) By selling their children into slavery.
5. What about Omar makes Farah incapable of returning his love?
(a) His terrible acne.
(b) His weight.
(c) The rumors about his mothers.
(d) Something indefinable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns to Q as Omar is leaving it for Karachi?
2. What is the name of Iskander's cousin who loots the Harappa family estate?
3. Which of the following languages does Omar not master on his own?
4. What happens to Mistri Yakoob Balloch after his deal is made with the sisters?
5. What does Iskander Harappa build at Aansu?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)