|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Omar's rescuer from the religious zealots?
(a) Yakoob Balloch.
(b) Farah Zoroaster.
(c) Eduardo Rodrigues.
(d) Maulana Dawood.
2. What is Omar called by the two religious zealots?
(a) The Salt of the Earth.
(b) The Devil's seed.
(c) The Angels' Blessed.
(d) The Fruit of Evil.
3. For how long are the gates of the Shakil house sealed?
(a) Three and a half years.
(b) Fifty years.
(c) Thirty years.
4. Where is Iskander Harappa initially detained after the coup?
(a) A house in Q.
(b) A cell in Islamabad.
(c) A cell in Karachi.
(d) A house in Bagheeragali.
5. What is the nickname given to Babar by the guerrillas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most prominent decoration in Eduardo Rodrigues' room?
2. What is Raza Hyder's military rank upon the opening of Chapter 7?
3. What incriminating evidence does Raza Hyder find in his mentally-retarded daughter's room?
4. Where are gas fields discovered at the start of Chapter 6?
5. Which of the following does Omar request as a present on his 12th birthday?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)